Chapter 36

Cheng Feng glanced at Tang Xuheng, and he saw that Brother Heng seemed to be screaming outside.

    He just wanted to cry without tears.

    Even if Brother Heng did not warn, he would not pass, okay!

    He is a stupid so that he will seek torture himself and ask for dog food!

    Cheng Feng wittily refused: "I won't go. I can still be the king of singers in that box. With you, I can only be hanged and beaten."

    Speaking of this, he is also a little depressed. Some people can easily get high scores without studying much, even in other areas.

    He is totally incomparable to a slightly average person like him.

    Lin Shuyu didn't force it, and said with a smile: "Then I have passed by Brother Heng, and you have fun by yourself."

    "If you don't go home tonight, come and find us when the meeting is over," Tang Xuheng said.

.Cheng Feng gave them an OK gesture.

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng entered the box.

    This box is very small and does not have much space, but it is quite complete, and its layout and design are obviously more detailed than the large multi-person box.

    The air in the box was filled with a faint fragrance, which smelled very comfortable.

    Lin Shuyu went in and sat down directly on the double chair. He looked around and joked: "How does this look like a couple's private room?"

    When he first came in, he saw that there was not much space. After sitting down, he realized that there was only one double chair to sit down.

    If there is one more person, that person has to stand.

    "Is it right? You decide." Tang Xuheng said.

.Lin Shuyu did not hear the deep meaning of his words and nodded: "Indeed, if it is a couple, it is a couple's box, if it is a friend, it is just a double box."

    Tang Xuheng smiled lightly: "Come to sing a song, and analyze what to do with this problem, please order a song."

    The song station is in front of the double chair. Lin Shuyu clicked a few songs on it, turning his head: "Don't you sing?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Sing."

    Lin Shuyu: "You can say the title of the song, I'll help you point it."

    Tang Xuheng pondered for a moment and reported the names of several songs.

    Lin Shuyu clicked and smiled: "I can't see it, Brother Heng, I'm usually very cold, and all I clicked are some affectionate and tender songs."

    Tang Xuheng asked, "Am I acting cold in front of you?"

    He suddenly asked so, Lin Shuyu's finger stopped when he clicked on the song.

.The answer is, of course, never.

    It can even be said that before Xie Yun and him clicked, he never noticed that Brother Heng was actually a very cold personality.

    He thought that Brother Heng was just too lazy to deal with unfamiliar people.

    Thinking of this, what Xie Yun said to him today seemed to linger in her ears again.

    "Tang Xuheng, a person who is as cold as a block of ice, delivers food to people on time without falling to the ground. He is also willing to give people a pillow...It is simply the ideal iceberg school boyfriend that many girls dream of. "