Chapter 3

Do you want WeChat now?

    Brother Heng's rotten peach blossom is really unavoidable.

    Lin Shuyu stopped and turned to look at Chi Shuo: "Are we familiar?"

    Since it can't hide, it can only be blocked.

    Seeing Lin Shuyu stopped, Tang Xuheng also stopped.

    The smile on his face had disappeared, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and his eyes looked at Chi Shuo with obvious displeasure.

    Chi Shuo's attention has always been on Tang Xuheng, hearing the sound, and subconsciously looking at the person who made the sound.

    This look directly made him stunned for a while.

    This person who has just been ignored by him was born so dazzling.

.After a brief period of loss of consciousness, Chi Shuo reacted quickly and met Lin Shuyu's eyes. He smiled: "Although it is the first time I have met, I feel like seeing you at first sight."

    At first sight.

    Lin Shuyu only felt ironic.

    Brother Heng looks a lot like your senior, how could you not "just see it at first sight".

    While his mood exploded because of these four words, Lin Shuyu was also a little upset.

    After two lifetimes, he didn't learn any curse.

    He took a deep breath: "I'm sorry, we don't feel that way for you."

    Although the boy is smiling, there is no smile in those beautiful peach blossom eyes, only indifference and coldness.

    The smile on Chi Shuo's face was a little frozen.

    With his charm, adding a WeChat account, this should have been done by hand. .But when he was talking about it, his attitude was not bad, he was still rejected? !

    Before transferring to another school, people always ask for his contact information, and he is the only one who refuses others.

    While a little unbelievable, Chi Shuo was also a little uncomfortable, and the smile on his face could hardly be held.

    He glanced at Tang Xuheng again.

    It's so alike.

    Even for this face, he has to fight for it again.

    Chi Shuo maintained a smile with difficulty: "Don't say anything so absolute, classmate, I'm not familiar with it now, I'll be familiar with it a few times."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    This person is a dog skin plaster?

    "His meaning is obvious enough, so he has to listen to something ugly?" Tang Xuheng tweeted impatiently, not giving Chi Shuo any face.

.Putting the words down, he didn't even see Chi Shuo's reaction. He gently held Lin Shuyu's wrist and tugged: "Let's go, I'm going to be late."

    Lin Shuyu walked two steps forward, but footsteps were still heard behind him.

    Chi Shuo still followed: "Eh——"

    Brown sugar, this is not giving up?

    Lin Shuyu's last bit of patience was completely wiped out. He was about to open his mouth to drive people when Chi Shuo's cell phone rang.