Chapter 21

As soon as the man's words came out, the people around him also laughed grotesquely.

    "You two seem to be rich, shouldn't it be too much to subsidize us for a late night snack?"

    "That is, we also want to eat something delicious."

    Lin Shuyu was a little surprised.

    Unexpectedly, he just went out with Brother Heng to buy some supper, so he could meet Yun Gao's people.

    Yungao and Third Middle School are very close to each other. They are both high schools, but the reputations of the two schools are quite different.

    The third middle school ranks among the best in the city's key areas. The annual college entrance examination results are firmly among the top three in Ningcheng. In the past three years, it has been ranked first in the city for three consecutive times, and the limelight is flourishing.

    Yungao is a private high school. As long as the money given is enough, those who do poorly in the high school entrance exam will also receive it. Therefore, the students in the school are not uniform.

.There are more students who are unlearned and who like to fight inside and outside the school to cause trouble, and Yun Gao's fame has spread in just a few years.

    In the Ningcheng Middle School student group, there is a saying-"The three Chinese champions, Yun Gaowu is the first, the two schools are tied together, and no school is the opponent."

    This sentence is actually mixed with funny and relaxed ridicule elements. After studying in the third middle school for a year, Lin Shuyu had heard of the chain of contempt between the two schools even if he hadn't seen it.

    The students in the third middle school despised Yun Gao's chaotic atmosphere of fighting and making trouble at every turn, while the students in the third middle school despised that the students in the third middle school were all weak and nerd.

    Although they look down on each other, because the third middle school compulsory full-time, students must live on campus, and the supervision is very strict, so it is difficult for people in the two schools to have the opportunity to conflict, and they are still in peace.

    But today, this relationship is about to be broken.

.Those who can afford to read Yungao are basically not short of money at home.

    These guys clearly came to find fault on purpose.

    Lin Shuyu glanced around, his expression calm.

    There are only a dozen people on the other side.

    He calmly grabbed Tang Xuheng's already fisted hand, and smiled lightly: "What can we do with the money?"

    Being grabbed by his wrist, Tang Xuheng glanced at Huang Mao coldly, not in a hurry.

    "The benefit? The benefit is the pain of eating less flesh and blood." The leader is a yellow hair, showing a malicious smile, obviously confident in suppressing his own number.

    The companions also said gloomily: "Seeing that you two are so handsome, don't you want to go to school with glamorous faces?! If you know you just..."

    Before he finished speaking, Tang Xuheng sneered and interrupted: "That's it?"

."You don't think that we dare not do it. Our Yun Gao is not as good at talking as your third middle school." Huang Mao saw that the two seemed to disagree, frowning and threatening, "Give you another chance. Give!"