Chapter 18

Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Is there something wrong with this stupid brain?

    He came to this toilet because he was too lazy to wait in line, and there were fewer people in this toilet.

    Lin Shuyu chuckled: "Crying nose? When your dad was completely kicked out of the Lin family, I might mean it, and I could barely give him a few tears of sympathy."

    Lin Luzhe's face suddenly hard to look: "Speaking is so ugly, it's no wonder that Dad doesn't like you."

    Lin Shuyu: "Oh, so so."

    "I just contacted my dad. He will come to this parent meeting." Lin Luzhe said suddenly.

    What kind of inexplicable turning point is this?

    Lin Shuyu was a little unpredictable about Lin Luzhe's intentions, and didn't bother to pay attention to him, shook the water stains on his hands, and said casually: "It's my shit."

."Don't pretend you don't care about Lin Shuyu here." Lin Luzhe stared at Lin Shuyu closely, and said in a very calm tone, "You got such a high score in the test, isn't it just to attract Dad's attention?"

    He used a rather regrettable tone and said with emotion: "It's a pity, no matter how high your score in the test, no matter how good you are, dad won't look at you, and as long as I have a phone call, he will come to join me. parent meeting."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Xia Chong can't talk about it.

    He didn't bother to take care of this self-talking man who was immersed in his own brain and walked to the door: "Get out of the way."

    Lin Luzhe: "Why, I got stabbed in my feet, right?"

    "No matter how you pretend to be calm, you are a poor worm who doesn't like your parents!"

    Lin Shuyu was too lazy to talk nonsense with him: "Will you make it or not?"

.Lin Luzhe answered his question physically.

    Lin Shuyu squinted his eyes, lifted Lin Luzhe's collar with his hand, and swiped it against the wall next to him.

    The wall made a muffled noise.

    Lin Shuyu grabbed Lin Luzhe by the collar, slammed the person on the wall, and looked straight into Lin Luzhe's eyes: "I really don't know, are you over-conscious or really stupid, you think I still have feelings for Lin Cheng?"

    Lin Luzhe didn't have Lin Shuyugao. Lin Shuyu would lift his collar and leave his feet off the ground. He was frightened and angry.

    He wanted to struggle, but he was not as strong as Lin Shuyu. After a struggle, he was still not let go, and he was immediately furious: "You let me go! Lin Shuyu!!!"

    Lin Shuyu didn't let him go, but laughed lowly: "It's not good to say that someday he has an accident and died, I will buy a whip..Dozens of barrels of fireworks are set off to celebrate at your door. Are you satisfied with this answer? "

    Of course, this is just to fool Lin Luzhe's idiot.

    Lin Cheng was alive or dead, and had nothing to do with him a long time ago.

    Lin Luzhe was already shocked by Lin Shuyu's words, he couldn't believe it: "You...you!"

    After seeing him for a long time, you couldn't tell why, Lin Shuyu smiled and let go, Lin Luzhe immediately slid down and fell to the floor.