Chapter 69

There was no sound in the classroom, and the needle drop could be heard.

    Many people turned their heads, staring at Lin Shuyu dumbfounded.

    They thought that Tang Xuheng would have an attack on the spot, but they didn't expect that Lin Shuyu would be the first to raise an objection.

    Tang Xuheng was also a little surprised: "Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu whispered and quickly replied: "You are the person involved in this matter. It's hard to speak, let me come."

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a while, but did not object.

    Zhuang Bin was first suppressed by Lin Shuyu's aura, then he reacted, a little frustrated: "Lin Shuyu, you..."

    Lin Shuyu didn't pay attention to him, and directly raised his eyes to Hua Wei: "Teacher, since the teacher leaders of each school have verified that Tang Xuheng has not cheated, then he is innocent, and this re-examination is completely unnecessary."

."If you don't retake the exam, how can you convince others of his grades?" Zhuang Bin said.

    "You said you should retake the exam? Why? You don't believe it?" Lin Shuyu smiled.

    Zhuang Bin: "Even if you don't admit it, this method is still the best way to let people not doubt his grades."

    Lin Shuyu: "A re-examination can't explain anything, and those who should be doubted will still be doubtful."

    Zhuang Bin sneered: "Do you know it again?"

    "I have encountered similar doubts, why didn't I know?" Lin Shuyu laughed low.

    In the first year of high school, because he slept in class and didn't usually study much, many people indeed doubted his grades, questioning his good grades by cheating and relying on opportunistic tricks.

    But how did these suspicions disappear?

.Relying on stable results time and time again.

    Every time Lin Shuyu takes the first exam, part of that doubt will disappear.

    Everyone is a student, and it is natural to know how difficult it is to maintain a stable grade, and it is even more difficult to maintain a high score.

    What's more, it has always occupied the first place.

    Cheating can indeed improve your performance for a while, but that is not your level after all, and you will be beaten back to its original form if you are not careful.

    Lin Shuyu knew that, in fact, many people didn't really believe that Brother Heng could do well in the exam. He mentioned this to let them know.

    Re-exams can only dispel some people's suspicions once, and the way to truly convince people is to rely on the accumulation of results afterwards.

    The classmates in the classroom were a little silent.

    They are not fools, so they can understand the meaning of Lin Shuyu's words.
.Cheng Feng was very excited. If it weren't for the wrong occasion, he would give Yuyu his applause for support!

    Zhuang Bin was still a little dissatisfied: "Lin Shuyu, in fact, you don't believe that Tang Xuheng can get such a high score, do you? That's why I tried my best to prevent this retest, delay the time and help Tang Xuheng score?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Do you think it takes me a month to help him raise his score to this level?"

    Zhuang Bin: "It's not impossible, what if?"