Chapter 5

The boy's expression is cold, his long and narrow phoenix eyes seem to have ice skates in his eyes, sharp and sharp, looking very dangerous.

    Being stared at by Tang Xuheng so, Yan Jiedi was frightened, and her face turned pale and took a step back. Soon she reacted again. She couldn't show her timidity in front of the students, so she could only sternly said: "Uncultivated orphan!"

    There was a tremor in her voice, she didn't know if she was angry or afraid.

    It may be both.

    After Yan Jiedi finished speaking, the classroom was completely quiet.

    The needle drop was audible, and the atmosphere was terribly suppressed.

    The people in the classroom did not dare to get out of the air, for fear that one accident would break the calm before the storm.

    Lin Shuyu grabbed Tang Xuheng's wrist in time: "Brother Heng, don't be impulsive."

    Simple verbal conflict is a trivial matter. If you really do it, things will deteriorate and become more troublesome, which is not cost-effective.
.Feeling the temperature from his wrist, Tang Xuheng looked down slightly.

    Lin Shuyu was looking up at him.

    The two have known each other for many years, and they have formed a tacit understanding. One eye contact can understand what the other is thinking.

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly, looked at Yan Jiedi again, and said coldly: "I will not beat a woman, otherwise you will already be lying in the hospital."

    Being so threatened by students, Teacher Yan felt that his majesty as a teacher had been compromised. He was so angry that he was almost frustrated. !"

    "Ahem, what's the matter with you...?!"

    The atmosphere was a bit tense, and the voice of the middle-aged man suddenly sounded at the door of the classroom.

.Hua Lu had originally planned to take Chi Shuo over during the break to let the classmates get to know him, and by the way, help him find someone who would take him to school.

    Unexpectedly, before reaching the door of the classroom, he heard the voice of the new Chinese teacher in his class from a long distance away. It sounded very angry. He was worried that the student and the teacher might be at odds, so he hurried over to take a look.

    "Tang Xuheng, please calm down a little bit." After Hua Lu persuaded Tang Xuheng, he turned to Teacher Yan, "Mr. Yan, you too, calm down first."

    Although I didn't understand what was going on, Hua Lu's heart was biased towards students.

    As he approached the classroom, he listened to the conflicting conversations.

    Naturally, it also includes Mr. Yan's words of extremely losing his identity.

.Thinking of the acrimonious content, Hua Lu's face was not so good-looking, and even the expression in his eyes when he looked at Teacher Yan was unwilling.

    Yan Jiedi had just turned from Yungao next door.

    Yungao is a private high school. In order to let the teachers take care of their children, parents are holding the teachers, and the more honest teachers can't stay there for long. Over time, the teachers in Yungaoli became more and more utilitarian, and naturally they could not treat students equally and fairly.

    Hualu disagrees with the school's arrangement of Yan Jiedi to teach Chinese in their class.

    It's just that the students are still in class, and Yan Jiedi is also a little bit related in school.