Chapter 22

"Yuyu?"

    Seeing Lin Shuyu stunned, Tang Xuheng suddenly called out softly.

    Lin Shuyu quickly recovered from the memory: "Ah? What's the matter?"

    At the same time, I was a little bit upset, this matter has been a long, long time, and Brother Heng shouldn't remember it anymore, why is he nervous!

    "I remember, when you were a kid..." Tang Xuheng paused deliberately, and then slowly said, "It seems that you have an indissoluble bond with Yuyu."

    Grass? ! Why would Brother Heng remember? ! !

    Not knowing why, Lin Shuyu subconsciously wanted to deny: "I don't remember what kind of fish."

    "Do you really remember?" Tang Xuheng confirmed again.

    Lin Shuyu bit his scalp and lied, "I really have no impression."

.Tang Xuheng: "This should be when you were six years old. Not long after you moved to my house, you suddenly fell ill. After the illness, my mother took me out to play with you."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Actually... Remember to be so clear and specific? !

    Seeing that Lin Shuyu didn't respond, Tang Xuheng smiled, and then said: "When we went to the park to play, we happened to pass by a koi pond. A young mother and her son were feeding the fish next to the pond..."

    "Oh, this matter, I seem to be a little impressed." Seeing that Tang Xuheng was about to shake out all the details of the dark history, Lin Shuyu tried to remedy it.

    Tang Xuheng: "Do you really have an impression? Then tell me, what is the future development?"

    Lin Shuyu: "...?"

    Let him say this to himself, as if he was even more ashamed.

.If you have to say anything, let Brother Heng come.

    Lin Shuyu went on to patch up a lie: "It's just a vague impression, I can't remember clearly."

    "The child told his mother that he wanted to eat fish tonight, so his mother said, okay, we will eat fish tonight, and then..." At this point, Tang Xuheng unconsciously brought a clear smile on his mouth. Yi said, "You got it wrong, and started crying loudly on the spot, crying and hiding behind me, and said with a grin, Yuyu is very good, don't eat Yuyu."

    Hearing Tang Xuheng saying that sentence in his tone at the time, Lin Shuyu felt a little warm in his ears: "Stop talking, I remember."

    On the one hand, he was also a little depressed.

    After that serious illness, he happened to lose all the memories he had before passing through.

.Others wear books with memories, but he is good, his amnesia becomes a child, and he still leaves a big black history.

    More importantly, he still remembers clearly now.

    ……wrong.

    Lin Shuyu quickly reacted, feeling that his emotions just now were incredible.

    Is it normal to know black history? What's so shy!

    Thinking about this, Lin Shuyu quickly suppressed the embarrassment.

    He thought for a while, but couldn't help asking: "Why do you remember this thing so clearly?"

    Tang Xuheng: "It may be that you cried too hard that day. That young mother asked you to have a fish dinner to comfort you. I drank your meal, so I was so impressed?"