Chapter 16

Tang Xuheng was slightly startled.

    In the impression, Yuyu seemed to show this way in front of him for the first time except when he was a child.

    Sad, sad, and fragile, it makes people feel like they collapsed, unconsciously distressed.

    "There are still two years." Tang Xuheng's voice was very soft. He grasped Lin Shuyu's wrist and slowly applied force, as if to pass comfort to him, "We can take the university in the same place and the same school without separation. NS."

    He was still a little uneasy. He put his elbows on his thighs, lowered his body slightly, and raised his head so that he could see Lin Shuyu's eyes.

    Tang Xuheng's palm was very hot, and the temperature passed through his skin. The sadness in Lin Shuyu's heart was like flying snow in the scorching sun, quickly dissipating.

    Lin Shuyu, who was relieved, blinked, only thinking that he was a fool.

.Obviously it's still far away, how could he be like a child, sad because of a little thing, and it's so coaxing.

    Black history, black history, absolutely black history!

    While feeling a little embarrassed in her heart, Lin Shuyu also found an important question-what should be done now, so that this matter can be completely skipped.

    The school bell rang in due course.

    Lin Shuyu thought of the idea in an instant. He raised his eyes and a smile appeared on his face: "If you want to be in the same school with me, then you have to work hard, Brother Heng."

    Seeing that Lin Shuyu seemed to recover, Tang Xuheng chuckled, "I will work hard."

    He paused, a trace of teasing flashed in his eyes, jokingly: "I didn't expect Yuyu to be so sentimental, it's strange."

    Lin Shuyu snorted softly, "What's the matter with emotions? I'm not the kind of shark who has no emotions."

.Seeing that Tang Xuheng's eyes still had an obvious smile, Lin Shuyu said, "What a laugh, and then I will cry for you."

    Tang Xuheng raised his eyebrows, and came with interest: "Really?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Fake."

    The two of them got up and walked out tacitly as they joked.

    Looking at the backs of the two leaving, Chi Shuo, who was still sitting in his own position, flashed a vague unwillingness in his eyes.

    Looking at the interaction between the two, Tang Xuheng is clearly...

    Chi Shuo's expression was a bit ugly.

    He could not accept Tang Xuheng's tenderness and consideration when facing Lin Shuyu.

    Because he has a face that looks exactly like the senior.

    "Hey, do you think Lin Shuyu is not pleasing to your eyes, too?"

    Suddenly there was a voice next to him.

    Chi Shuo turned his head and looked at his deskmate: "What do you mean?"

.It was raining heavily outside the classroom, because many people did not bring umbrellas, and they were hiding in the corridor on the first floor waiting.

    There are also brave men who are not afraid of rain. After shouting loudly, they plunged into the heavy rain curtain.

    Lin Shuyu brought an umbrella when she left the classroom and looked out across the rain curtain.