Chapter 50

Lin Shuyu did it subconsciously, raising his eyes and facing the shooting camera.

    "Crack."

    The picture freezes.

    In the photo, Tang Xuheng stands behind Lin Shuyu, with his arms around his shoulders affectionately, and his two faces are almost stuck together.

    Both of them had cream on their faces, some flowers, and their usual images were quite different. They looked inexplicably funny. Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng smiled with warm and bright smiles in their eyes looking at the camera.

    As soon as Tang Xuheng finished the filming, he noticed sharply that the cake-eaters on the side raised their phones, the smile on his face was reduced a lot, and he gave Cheng Feng and Qin Zheng an eye knife.

    Lin Shuyu also noticed the movement over there, looked at the two of them, compared the motion of a gun with his hands, and reminded them in a relaxed tone: "The two over there, don't take secret pictures."

.In response to Tang Xuheng's cool eyes, Qin Zheng explained with a smile, "I'm planning to take a selfie."

    "I don't see it, Yuyu, you are quite burdened with idols. If you say you don't want to shoot, then you won't shoot." Cheng Feng put away the phone, not afraid to ridicule, "Tsk tsk tsk, Brother Heng pats you, you have a smile, we will just shoot. To be beaten."

    Lin Shuyu snorted and didn't explain much.

    How can Brother Heng's look appear in other people's phones?

    Tang Xuheng on the side suddenly laughed, "Cheng Feng."

    Cheng Feng, who was named: "...why?"

    "Qin Zheng is taking pictures of you secretly." Tang Xuheng reminded.

    The corners of his lips are slightly curved, and he seems to be in a good mood.

.Cheng Feng turned his head and suddenly realized that there was a lot of cream on his face now, there was no image at all, it was probably funny, he immediately shouted out, "No! Qin Zheng, you candidly photographed me?!!! Delete the photo for me!"

    Qin Zheng took the phone and hid it aside, laughing: "You are also burdened with heavy burdens. You have taken all the shots, so please leave a memorial."

    Cheng Feng took out his phone and gritted his teeth: "...Okay, then I will leave you with some photos as a memory."

    Seeing the two taking pictures of each other with their mobile phones, Lin Shuyu laughed: "Brother, you use this hand to instigate the divorce very well."

    Tang Xuheng looked complacent, and said with a light smile: "I just stated the facts."

    Lin Shuyu: "I always feel, brother, you seem to be a bit bad."

    "Huh?" Tang Xuheng smiled slightly, "Didn't you know it in advance?"

.Before?

    Lin Shuyu remembered what had happened before, and unconsciously raised his hand to touch his neck.

    The person on the sidelines still unconsciously said: "There is something worse, it just didn't show up."

    Lin Shuyu's throat rolled, and her lower lip was pursed, if she smiled deeply, "It seems that there is a lot of colored waste in your mind."

    Tang Xuheng looked at his reddish ears, raised his hand and kneaded it, then smiled: "Well, it seems we are each other."

    Lin Shuyu was stunned for a moment, and then he realized what he said just now...