Chapter 14

Lin Shuyu frowned when she saw Tang Xuheng staring at the phone. He didn't seem to be in a very good mood, so he leaned in a little strangely: "What are you looking at, Brother Heng."

    Tang Xuheng moved the phone aside: "It's nothing."

    Lin Shuyu was a little curious, but didn't think much about it. Yu Guang saw a figure outside the window in front of the classroom, and hurriedly bumped Tang Xuheng's arm with his elbow, and whispered: "The talk is coming."

    Tang Xuheng took advantage of the situation and put away the phone, picked up the pen, and pretended to make the wrong question set.

    Hua Lu casually turned around and found that the classroom was quiet, and the students were reading books carefully, and then turned back.

    After confirming that Hua Tuan left, Lin Shuyu whispered to Tang Xuheng: "Don't play for too long."

    Tang Xuheng nodded.

    Lin Shuyu began to write the assignments for each subject assigned today.

.The courses at the beginning of the semester were relatively basic and simple. Lin Shuyu was very efficient. He quickly finished the homework and started to do the papers issued by the math teacher.

    When he finished the multiple-choice questions, his arm was suddenly touched lightly.

    Tang Xuheng was also working on math papers, pointing his pen to a certain question: "Yuyu, how do you do this?"

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the problem and explained the idea of ​​solving the problem.

    He just said a little bit, Tang Xuheng seemed to be awakened suddenly and nodded: "I understand."

    Pick up the pen and count on the draft paper.

    Lin Shuyu took a look and found that Tang Xuheng had fewer steps to solve the problem than his.

    He was also a little helpless in his heart.

    Brother Heng didn't really fail to understand. On the contrary, he often got through at one point, but if he didn't order, his problem-solving ideas seemed to be stuck.

.He can also help with his homework when he does his homework. When the exam comes, he can only rely on himself.

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, and felt that he needed to help Brother Heng exercise his ability to change his thinking flexibly.

    Lin Shuyu considered the matter, and Tang Xuheng quickly finished the calculation.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the answer: "The process is right, how can the answer be different from mine?"

    A faint smile flashed across Tang Xuheng's eyes, and the surface was still frowning: "Did I make a mistake?"

    Lin Shuyu carefully checked his problem-solving process again: "No."

    Tang Xuheng: "Why is the answer different?"

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, and wrote down the process of his mental arithmetic on the draft paper.

    The answer is the same as Tang Xuheng's.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.He quickly recalled the process of solving the problem just now: "To the effect, thinking too fast, the last step was wrong."

    It's nothing more than a wrong calculation, but there are still wrong answers he calculated in the options.

    Tang Xuheng curled his lips, with a faint smile in his voice: "Didn't you say that you want to get rid of the carelessness?"