Chapter 51

Obviously, it is just a sentence composed of words that are too common to be normal, and it falls in the ear, but it is particularly sweet and makes people's heart moving.

    "May..." Lin Shuyu kept talking, and felt his lips pressed against a finger.

    Tang Xuheng's low voice sounded: "Don't rush to agree first."

    Lin Shuyu didn't understand.

    Now that he has confessed, why not let him agree?

    He was puzzled, and heard Tang Xuheng say: "Give me your hand."

    After a while, Lin Shuyu's eyes were used to the darkness.

    He did what Tang Xuheng said, holding out his empty hand.

    The hand against his lips moved away, gently grasped his wrist, and lifted it up.

    Lin Shuyu only felt that the palm of his hand was kissed lightly, and then changed to the holding hand position again.

.Tang Xuheng: "Come here."

    Lin Shuyu had been confused by this mysterious turn, but still followed Tang Xuheng to the bed in the dark.

    "Snapped."

    The bedside lamp was turned on, and the warm yellow light shrouded the bedside.

    Tang Xuheng took out a sketchbook from under the pillow beside the bed and handed it to Lin Shuyu.

    Lin Shuyu took it and looked at Tang Xuheng again.

    With a gentle smile in his eyes, Tang Xuheng nodded gently: "Open it and take a look."

    Lin Shuyu put the flowers on the bed and opened the sketchbook.

    The first page of the sketch is a picture drawn with colored lead.

    In the picture, a gentle and beautiful woman in a snow-white dress is holding a little boy's hand. The little boy is wearing a light blue T-shirt with big and beautiful eyes, and his expression looks a little timid.

.Although it was hand-drawn in pencil, the characteristics of the characters were very clear and in place. Lin Shuyu could tell at a glance that the woman in the white dress was Song Huaxin.

    And that little boy is himself.

    Below the hand drawing are a few elegant and beautiful lines.

    [The first day Yuyu moved to the house, he looked a little scared, but the maid’s sister gave him candy. After he thanked him very well, he took one by himself, and then called my brother with a milky voice, thinking Give me the remaining sugar. I thought of ignoring him, but I felt relieved. 】

    Looking at these writings of childhood, Lin Shuyu also remembered the past, and his heart warmed.

    The corners of his lips curled up, and he looked for a while, then turned back.

    [On the first night I moved in, Yuyu slept in the same bed with me. .At night, he seemed to have a nightmare, and he was crying. When he got up the next day, the pillow was soaked, and even the mat was a big wet. When my mother asked the servant sister to help us clean up the room, she said that we were both. A bedwetting, she was actually joking, but that night, Yuyu sat on the floor with a new pillow, saying that this would not bother me. 】

    In the picture drawn by the color lead, two little boys are standing on the bed, a smiling woman, and the maid's sister helping to clean up the bed. The bed is obviously wet with a large piece of mat.