Chapter 47

Tang Xuheng's eyes flashed with astonishment, and the corners of his lips rose slightly uncontrollably: "Okay, I agree."

    Lin Shuyu was a little surprised by Tang Xuheng's decisiveness, and couldn't help teasing: "So courageous, I haven't said how to implement it."

    Tang Xuheng: "Listen to what you just said, it should be pretty good."

    Lin Shuyu: "You just believe so firmly, are you afraid that I will throw my sweetness first, and then I will dig for you and wait for you later?"

    "I'm not afraid." Tang Xuheng stared at Lin Shuyu's eyes with a clear smile, "I believe that Yuyu made this agreement for my own good."

    "Look at your words so full." Lin Shuyu joked, "I can't help but temporarily change my mind and dig a hole for you."

    "Take it with you, I'm not afraid." Tang Xuheng said, seemingly not worried at all.

.Lin Shuyu: "Wait, I'm going to learn how to hook the machine."

    Tang Xuheng discussed earnestly: "I went to learn hooking machines specifically just to cheat me. Is it a bit overkill?"

    Lin Shuyu smiled and explained: "There is no way, I am too lazy to dig for you with a shovel. Why do I have to do it myself if I can use my brain."

    Tang Xuheng joked: "Do you want to control the hook machine?"

    Lin Shuyu corrected: "I was wrong, why do I have to do it myself if I can use technology."

    "In fact, you don't need to be so troublesome. There is a way to bury me without moving." Tang Xuheng said with a gleam in his eyes.

    Lin Shuyu was a little curious: "What method?"

    "Come here, I will tell you quietly." Tang Xuheng said.

    "What method is it so mysterious?".Lin Shuyu murmured, but he still leaned forward honestly, "What is the method."

    Tang Xuheng: "Come closer."

    Lin Shuyu moved closer as he said.

    He was already very close, and when he leaned closer, he felt his earlobe sticking to a warm and soft thing, and then quickly separated.

    Lin Shuyu reacted for a while before realizing that it was Brother Heng's lips.

    He couldn't help but smiled and said, "The way is to lie to me and kiss my ear?"

    "No." Tang Xuheng paused, seemingly hesitant, and then said after a while, "The method I said is to bury me by yourself."

    Lin Shuyu didn't understand for a while: "What do you mean?"

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a while, and spoke with a voice that only two people could hear.

    "Use your body."

."Buried me..."

    Lin Shuyu's eyes widened.

    The explanation this time was clear enough, and he understood it instantly.

    The colored dream content in his mind seemed to be played back in his mind again, and he felt that his face was warming up uncontrollably.

    After Tang Xuheng finished speaking, although there was a faint smile on his face, his eyes carefully observed Lin Shuyu's expression. His palms were subconsciously drawn together, and there was a trace of imperceptible tension in his eyes.