Chapter 59

Hearing Tang Xuheng's words, Lin Shuyu had already paused on the fingertips of the exercise book, turned his head, and glanced at his boyfriend.

    Tang Xuheng held a stack of exercise books in his arms. To make it easier to hold, he stacked the exercise books, the thickness of the piles was quite high.

    Lin Shuyu has an afterthought.

    It seems to be...a lot.

    Thinking back for a moment, Lin Shuyu's eyes flashed a daze: "I didn't seem to have so many copies just now, did I?"

    Tang Xuheng's eyes drooped slightly, a little helpless: "Maybe it's because you didn't hold it in your hand, so when you took it, you didn't have a clear understanding of the volume of the exercise book."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    This seems to be the reason.

    He glanced at Tang Xuheng and joked in a low voice, "It may be a little heavy, you can treat it as your boyfriend's love for you."

."Not sinking." Tang Xuheng put one hand under the exercise book, and with his free hand, he picked up the top exercise book and compared the thickness with his thumb and index finger. Endless."

    "I didn't buy it for you to do it all." Lin Shuyu explained with a smile, "I will ask you to do it then."

    The pile of things seems to be a lot, but they are scattered to each subject and then divided into various parts, in fact, there is not much.

    Thinking about this, Lin Shuyu took a special cloze exercise, and then took the basic reading comprehension training.

    Seeing that he seemed to be enjoying it, Tang Xuheng accepted the idea of ​​fishing in troubled waters and adding a few more books, and took it from him to hold it.

    Seeing that everything in each subject was almost bought, Lin Shuyu turned to look at the general review sprint set of college entrance examination.

.Tang Xuheng: "Is it early to buy this now?"

    "It's a bit early, but it's here. Of course, I bought everything I can buy in one breath. I will run more after saving it." Lin Shuyu just finished speaking, suddenly remembered something, and picked up five or three sets of questions. Put it down.

    Tang Xuheng: "Don't buy it?"

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "I haven't passed the college entrance examination this year. I have to wait and buy a newer one."

    After speaking, he turned around and took a part from the stack of books that Tang Xuheng was holding: "Let's do this first."

    When the checkout came out, Tang Xuheng was carrying two bags of books in his hand, and Lin Shuyu was carrying a bag in his hand.

    A few students passing by saw that they bought so many exercises in one go, and their eyes widened a lot.

    On the way home, you will pass the snack street.

.Unlike a bookstore, even if it is a holiday, the snack street is still lively.

    A new shop opened at Jiekou selling cotton candy.

    Lin Shuyu looked at the big ball of marshmallows in other people's hands, and suddenly became a little greedy.

    There were not too many people lining up to buy sugar. Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng spoke and stood behind the line.

    The boss doesn't move slowly, and soon, a beautiful marshmallow is ready.

    Lin Shuyu paid the money, took the marshmallow from the boss, and passed it to Tang Xuheng's mouth: "Brother, do you want to eat it?"