Chapter 29

"No, Lin Luzhe, are you fucking sick?! Waiting here just to fart?" Cheng Feng couldn't help cursing.

    Tang Xuheng frowned slightly, glanced at Lin Shuyu, and when he looked at Lin Luzhe, his eyes became sharper.

    Lin Luzhe was a little dazed by Tang Xuheng's temperatureless eyes, and took a small step back subconsciously.

    But he quickly reacted. He felt timid and retreated just by being looked at. He gritted his teeth and calmed down: "I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up and tell my younger brother about this, just by the way. "

    Lin Shuyu's expression was calm, without the slightest surprise.

    He had known about this a long time ago.

    The woman who gave birth to this body was still trying to contact him just now, but if the phone didn't answer, she sent a text message to notify him.

.So at this moment, seeing Lin Luzhe telling him in a grotesque manner that he looks like a jumping clown celebrating some happy event, he has no other emotions, just feels a little impatient.

    Is this a trumpeter? ! Come to him all day long.

    In line with the principle of "I can move my mouth and not my hands, I will not be angry when others are angry, and I will be angry to death." Lin Shuyu's chin is slightly raised, and his eyes are full of sarcasm: "I didn't tell you before. I don't care about bad things at all."

    "Can you not be like a whistle-blower, and you have to report to me all the bits and pieces of pickle."

    "You are shameless to say it yourself, I still hate hearing dirty ears."

    "What do you mean?!" Lin Luzhe was furious, but he quickly thought of something, "It seems that what I said made you feel uncomfortable, so you don't want to listen?.The less you don’t want to hear me, the more you have to say! "

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    What kind of brain circuit is this stupid?

    He's going to be stupid.

    Lin Shuyu turned his head and looked at Tang Xuheng: "Brother Heng, have you heard the sound of the sea?"

    Tang Xuheng understood: "I heard it, the waves are raging."

    Cheng Feng looked blank: "What are you talking about? What sound of the sea?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Because some people have a sea in their minds, they don't need to be shaken. I can hear the waves from far away. Didn't you hear them?"

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    Are these two people poisonous? Scolding people and answering the whole question! Also show tacit understanding! ! !

    Being ridiculed that there is water in his mind, Lin Luzhe becomes angry: "You!"

.Lin Shuyu didn't give him a chance to finish speaking at all, and chuckled: "Lin Luzhe, even if Lin Cheng and Su Qianwei divorce, your mother will still be unfair, and you will still be a private child. I really don't know what it is worth. You are so happy, you even came to me to show your presence."

    Tang Xuheng said, "The bitch has the hope of establishing a memorial archway, can't you play, crown, celebrate, celebrate with your son?"

    Cheng Feng: "Pouch."

    Although very out of date, he really couldn't help it.

    Yuyu and Brother Heng were both accurate and ruthless, poke the pain point straight.