Chapter 43

As soon as he spoke, Lin Shuyu realized that he was impulsive.

    He should have spent more time and energy to slowly test and observe Brother Heng's feelings for him, find a better time and place, prepare some props, and express his thoughts.

    But the charming dreams in just a few days and the honest reaction of the body after waking up told him that he couldn't do it.

    He couldn't control the fiery feelings that were burning like fire in his heart, and he couldn't control his heart pounding.

    Lin Shuyu didn't understand why he thought about it for a while, and his feelings for Brother Heng were like dry chai meeting a raging fire, which would ignite at the touch of a fire, and then it would be out of control.

    He also didn't want to entangle this trivial matter.

    From the moment he was aware of his feelings, he made the decision to follow his heart.

.And now, the heart has told him the answer.

    He likes Brother Heng, very much.

    Let him give up directly, he can't do it, and won't be reconciled

    Therefore, he has to fight for it.

    There is always one person who wants to take the initiative in emotional matters. Since Brother Heng's feelings are unclear, let him take the initiative.

    He was too lazy to guess, both troublesome and tired.

    All kinds of thoughts flashed quickly in Lin Shuyu's mind, he looked directly into Tang Xuheng's eyes, waiting for him to give an answer and response.

    It was getting late, and the curtains were closed again, and the room was a little dark and depressing.

    Not knowing if it was affected by the environment, Lin Shuyu's heart followed.

.Tang Xuheng stared at the beautiful and clear eyes of the boy in front of him, and looked down impenetrably. The fingers hanging beside him were twisted. After a long silence, he said: "Yuyu, you are serious. ?"

    "Of course it's serious." Lin Shuyu said with a smile, "If it's a joke..." I wouldn't have closed the doors and windows tightly.

    Before he finished speaking, Tang Xuheng had already approached him and grabbed his wrist.

    The moment his hand was grasped, Lin Shuyu forgot what he had originally meant to say.

    He was held by Tang Xuheng and brought to the side of the single sofa in the bedroom.

    Lin Shuyu was a little puzzled, at this point, what Brother Heng was planning to do.

    He looked at Tang Xuheng who was silent, and whispered tentatively: "...Brother Heng?"

.As soon as the voice fell, Tang Xuheng released his hand, raised his hand, and slowly and thoughtfully helped him button up the unbuttoned shirts one by one, until the second to last button of the collar did not stop.

    Lin Shuyu was starting to feel a little depressed because of Tang Xuheng's actions, so Tang Xuheng pressed his shoulders on his shoulders and sat on the sofa.

    Tang Xuheng pursed his lips, standing in front of the sofa, looking at the people sitting on the sofa, his expression was unprecedentedly serious, and said: "Yuyu, if we are in a relationship, then the relationship between us may be very big. Change."

    As he said, he put his hands on the edge of the sofa, leaned over, and approached Lin Shuyu little by little, until the two faces were less than a thumbs apart, then he stopped, and said in a deep voice: "As lovers, we will hold hands. Will kiss, there will be all kinds of intensive intimate interactions, including deep-level communication."