Chapter 67

A trace of stunnedness flashed in Tang Xuheng's eyes. He stared at Lin Shuyu and asked in the same relaxed tone: "Really?"

    Lin Shuyu didn't take this matter too seriously, just treated it as a joke, and said with a smile: "Really, as long as you can win the first place."

    Although Brother Heng has made great progress these few times, it will take some time to surpass him in one step.

    If Tang Xuheng said profoundly, "The first place should be easy for me to get."

    Lin Shuyu always felt that there was something in his words, and after thinking about it, he reacted: "No word games are allowed. What you want is the first place in the exam."

    Tang Xuheng pursed his lips and laughed lowly: "A word is definite."

    Lin Shuyu looked at him with a relaxed tone: "Brother, you are really floating."

    "Always give it a try, maybe it will succeed." Tang Xuheng said.

."Okay, I'm waiting for you to surpass me." Lin Shuyu clicked on Tang Xuheng's test paper, "Before that, you should honestly give me the wrong set of questions."

    After that, the results of other subjects were also posted, and the test papers were also issued.

    Lin Shuyu is still number one.

    In addition to mathematics, he also got a perfect score in English.

    In the first English class, the English teacher just wanted to praise him. When he glanced down, he found that the person to be praised was lying on the table blatantly sleeping, because the book stand was blocking and only his hair could be seen.

    The English teacher's eyes jumped: "..."

    Forget it, it's not the first time.

    But he also remembered the gossip that his colleagues had discussed.

.It seems that Lin Shuyu sleeps more in Chinese, English, and biology classes that require more reading and memorization than memory, followed by chemistry, followed by mathematics and physics.

    He didn't know anything about other subjects, but he slept quite a few times in this English class.

    However, he also closed one eye on this matter. After all, being a teacher is mainly for the development of the students. Now Lin Shuyu’s grades do not require the teacher to worry about, and sitting in the last row will not affect classroom discipline. Let him.

    Lin Shuyu slept for almost all morning.

    Before the last class, he woke up faintly, and after slowing down, he sat up with a slight frown.

    Tang Xuheng on the side handed him a wet wipe at the right time.

    Even if it had been more than two months, it was still a bit cold, and Lin Shuyu was completely awake 7 moments after the wet wipes were applied to the skin of his face.

.He rubbed his eyes and asked, "What time is it?"

    Tang Xuheng: "School will be over after one more class."

    "... I slept for so long." Lin Shuyu paused slightly and glanced at Tang Xuheng, "Brother, are you sleepy?"

    He was suddenly greedy last night. Before going to bed, he ordered milk tea for takeout, but he couldn't sleep after drinking it. Tang Xuheng couldn't sleep on time as usual because he drank a few sips, until it was close to four or five in the morning. Sleepy.