Chapter 32

Cheng Feng explained: “I don’t know which scum, because I didn’t see Yuyu helping to build a rest area for the class, so I posted a rhythm on the forum, saying that Yuyu had no sense of class honor, and the teacher liked it because of his good grades. There is a sense of superiority or something."

    Tang Xuheng frowned, pursed his lips and took out the phone.

    Clicking into the campus forum, he saw the post that Cheng Feng said on the forum homepage.

    Ningcheng No. 3 Middle School usually controls mobile phones strictly. Students who live on campus need to hand over their mobile phones to the head teacher for unified storage. Mobile phones are only available for day-to-day students or a small number of people who violate the positive and negative conditions. Therefore, the campus forums are usually deserted and the posts are basically not. There are several levels of discussion.

    Today is a day off, and most people have their mobile phones back, so the campus forum is much more lively than usual.

    The building where Lin Shuyu was posted was posted a few minutes ago. At the moment, more than a hundred layers have been built, which is almost like a hot post.
.Tang Xuheng clicked into the post, looked at the first few floors, his face was as cold as ice.

    Cheng Feng was still complaining indignantly: "Who did Yuyu provoke? It's okay to be hung up on the forum by jealous idiots because of his good grades. At this moment, because of this little thing, he can still be promoted to no class honor. Feeling, to put a hat on something out of nothing, it really deserves to die."

    "You have to take out these little things and put them in the forum. Will the poster be Lin Luzhe again?"

    Tang Xuheng shook his head: "He dare not."

    "Could it be that Mei knows well?" Cheng Feng continued to guess, and then sighed again, "I don't have administrative rights here, and I can't see the poster."

    Tang Xuheng had already clicked on the forum management panel. After seeing the poster clearly, he squinted his eyes and said a name: "Zhao Xun."

.He lightly touched the back of the phone with his finger: "I don't remember Yuyu and this person coming over, where did the holidays come."

    To be precise, he and Yuyu didn't know this person at all, and didn't even know what this person looked like and which class he was in.

    "Ah, Zhao Xun, is it the patrol?" Cheng Feng was a little surprised. "It turned out to be this idiot?"

    Tang Xuheng: "What?"

    "This idiot is from the second class next door!" Cheng Feng was full of disgust, "He likes their class Banhua, and I don't remember the name, but I heard that when Banhua refused Zhao Xun, she said she liked Yuyu. Coming."

    Tang Xuheng: "Tsk."

    Cheng Feng was also a little speechless: "I also heard the gossip, who knows whether she really likes Yuyu or uses Yuyu as a shield."

."There was nothing wrong with this. I didn't know if it was true or false, so I didn't tell you. Now it seems that the news is quite true?

    Tang Xuheng sneered: "I don't know if it's true, I only know that Zhao Xun is really stupid."

    "It's really stupid." Cheng Feng sighed, "Oh, I'm really convinced, why do these people always do things on the forum with rhythm."

    Tang Xuheng: "Only Vinono's instigation, I don't dare to be hard-headed, so I only dare to brush my presence on the Internet with an anonymous skin."