Chapter 54

A smile flashed across Tang Xuheng's eyes, and he didn't explain much, but said meaningfully: "You will know later."

    Lin Shuyu saw him bend the corner, and refused to tell herself clearly, the hand hanging in front of Tang Xuheng gently tugged his clothes twice: "I have already said it, so let's say it clearly, don't come here for a vague appetite."

    Tang Xuheng confirmed: "Do you really want to listen?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Listen, I dare to listen if you dare to speak."

    Tang Xuheng's voice was very low, with a faint smile: "For future sustainable development."

    In the future...?

    Lin Shuyu moved his eyelashes, and his ears began to warm up.

    Probably because he has read a lot of novels, some specific words can be understood in seconds.

.Anyway, there is no one around at this moment, and there is no need to worry about anything. Lin Shuyu snorted and asked Xingshi: "Brother, when it's still there, you have already begun to question your boyfriend's physical strength?"

    "That's not what I meant." Tang Xuheng explained, "There is no problem with physical strength, but your battery life is a little insufficient, and I'm afraid you won't be able to keep up by then."

    Lin Shuyu originally wanted to refute, but after thinking about it, Brother Heng seemed to be...somewhat reasonable?

    Just like now, Brother Heng has played three bars in a row, and he can easily carry him on his back.

    And he...had been boring after playing two bars.

    He does have a big gap with Brother Hang in terms of endurance.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but laugh: "...Brother, you think it's really long-term."

    "It's not far.Seeing that he didn't refute, Tang Xuheng smirked, "The time in high school flies quickly, so it's good to prepare earlier."

    Lin Shuyu: "Then how do you plan to prepare in advance."

    "Get up early and go for a long run with me." Tang Xuheng said.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Lin Shuyu: "Wake up this morning, how early can I get up?"

    Tang Xuheng considered it and reported the time.

    Lin Shuyu gave up directly: "I can't get up so early."

    Tang Xuheng began to persuade: "Just get up 20 minutes earlier than now."

    "I start at this point every day. It's already at the limit." Lin Shuyu dragged his tone, "If it wasn't for helping you improve your studies, I wouldn't be able to afford it so early."

    Especially now that winter is approaching, getting up early is cold and sleepy, which is simply a kind of torture in disguise.

    Does it smell uncomfortable to sleep?

.After thinking about it, Lin Shuyu said: "Try it first. If I really can't get up, then let this matter go for a while."

    Tang Xuheng: "Okay."

    After sweating after playing the game, the two of them did not eat first as usual when they returned home, but went straight to the bedroom and prepared to take a shower.

    Waiting for the water heater to boil the hot water, the two together took out the quilt from the cabinet and began to tidy the bed.

    During this period of time, the temperature has dropped drastically, and it will be cooled for several days this week. The original quilt is not enough to keep them warm during sleep.