Chapter 64

After finishing speaking, Lin Shuyu didn't stop and turned around to leave.

    "and many more!"

    Su Qianwei's somewhat uncontrollable roar came from behind. Lin Shuyu paused, turned around and looked at her coldly: "Is there anything else?"

    Su Qianwei opened the car door, her eyes staring at Lin Shuyu: "Lin Shuyu, after all, I am also your biological mother, you are so cold-blooded! Indifferent to my affairs, do you stand by and watch?!"

    Lin Shuyu's voice was very calm: "Aren't you doing all of this by yourself?"

    "You don't even think of me as your son, and you still think that I recognize you as a mother, do you ask too much?"

    "To me, you are nothing but a stranger with a blood relationship with me."

.Su Qianwei gritted her teeth and said: "No matter how reluctant to admit that if I agree to the divorce, you can only choose between me and Lin Cheng and be your legal guardian."

    "You agree to a divorce, that should be a good thing for Lin Cheng." Lin Shuyu said with a light smile, "He has been swept out by his grandfather now. He is destitute and is short of money. If you agree to the divorce, you must share the common property. You should have a lot of money over the years. You don’t have time to transfer it. The sooner you leave, the more you have to give to Lin Cheng. He should be very happy."

    Su Qianwei was startled.

    Over the years, she has been trying to postpone the divorce in any way, and indeed did not allocate too much energy on the property. If the divorce is now...

.Seeing her silent, Lin Shuyu added: "In less than a year, I will be an adult, and I won’t need a guardian by then. I hope you can handle your own mess before that, and cooperate with Lin. Sincere divorce."

    "But it's not right. Without the support of the Tang family, it doesn't matter whether you can survive the current hurdle. If you can't get through it, you don't have to worry, you don't have much money, and the divorce is easy to settle."

    After finishing speaking, Lin Shuyu left without looking back.

    Su Qianwei seemed to have given up, and did not call him again.

    When Lin Shuyu returned to the classroom, the bell rang at the end of get out of class.

    As soon as he sat in the position, Tang Xuheng turned his head and asked: "Resolved?"

    "Yeah." Lin Shuyu nodded, "It should be completely resolved."

    He did not guess wrong.

.It is estimated that his attitude was too clear, and Su Qianwei did not contact him afterwards.

    Same as before.

    On the evening when the final exam was over, Lin Shuyu had just left the exam room, and on the way back to the classroom, he learned from Cheng Feng that the Su family had completely fallen.

    Almost in this short period of less than a month, the building collapsed.

    It caused an uproar directly in the upper circles of Ningcheng.

    Cheng Feng sighed: "I really don't know what the Su family thinks. They actually invested most of the funds in a less mature project, which caused the capital turnover to be unavailable. In the end, other competitors took advantage of the emptiness and gave them completely. It's broken."

    After sighing, he was a little curious again: "Yuyu, I heard that that day...she came over and wanted you to help them speak, and let the Tang family help them go to the Su family."