Chapter 10

Because it was the weekend, Lin Shuyu naturally woke up from sleep.

    He opened his dimly sleepy eyes and found that Tang Xuheng, who was supposed to be lying on the bed, was missing.

    Lin Shuyu picked up the phone and looked at the time. It was past nine o'clock.

    After he had simply washed, he just walked out of the room door, just in time to see Cheng Feng coming out of the room yawning.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Cheng Feng a few times and couldn't hold back: "Cheng Feng, did you go as a thief last night?"

    Cheng Feng's eye circles were very dark and his face was tired. He yawned again with a vague voice: "No, I just didn't sleep well."

    The information received before going to bed was so huge that it took him half of the night to digest it.

    Seeing his drowsy appearance, Lin Shuyu didn't bother to ask him where Tang Xuheng was.

    "Click."

.The door opened, Tang Xuheng walked in with something, saw Lin Shuyu and Cheng Feng, and said, "Come over for breakfast."

    Lin Shuyu took a chair and sat down: "Brother Heng, did you get up early to buy some buns to go out?"

    Tang Xuheng also sat down: "After a few laps, auntie couldn't come over today because of something, so I bought breakfast by the way."

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "Which bag is mine?"

    Tang Xuheng bought buns soy milk, and the buns were packed in separate bags, and it was hard to tell which bag belonged to them.

    Tang Xuheng: "The custard buns and red bean paste buns are yours."

    Cheng Feng: "Brother Heng, what kind of buns did you buy for me?"

    Tang Xuheng: "I don't know, let the boss grab the vegetable bag casually."

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    Why should he speak loudly.

.In the evening, the sunset is booming.

    The Lin family’s old house is on the outskirts of the city, occupying a large piece of land and surrounding a manor.

    The Lin family is an old wealthy family in Ningcheng. It is usually low-key. In addition, the person in charge, Mr. Lin, is old and inhospitable. Unless necessary social activities, he usually does not entertain guests. So the manor is very quiet at the moment. Listen carefully. I heard insects and birds.

    "It's already here, young master, old man and old lady are waiting for you."

    The driver's voice in his ear made Lin Shuyu regain his senses. He thanked him, and after getting out of the car, he glanced in the direction of the gate and frowned slightly.

    When the car just came in, he saw two people being stopped by the security guard outside the big iron gate of the manor.

    Lin Shuyu squinted his eyes, a little confused.

    How could the mother and son appear here?

.While thinking about things, Lin Shuyu walked to the front door of the house in a familiar way.

    Before entering the door, Lin Shuyu heard a quarrel in the room.

    He paused and didn't go directly in.

    The door was hidden, and one of the two parties in the quarrel was very close to the door, and Lin Shuyu could hear it clearly when he stood outside the door.