𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑

Harry's POV.

"Hello, Love. Welcome to America." I whispered back.

Even though we hugged for like less than 5 seconds but I craved for more. More of her touch. That's weird.

While me and Niall got Alana's bag from her and load it in the back, Kiara asked her question after another "How long are you staying here Alana? Why do you have only two bags? I thought you were going to stay long."

Alana chuckles and says "I am not planning to go back to India ever Ki. But I thought if I am moving to another country why bring a whole lot of baggage? I'll get new clothes and stuff here. I have got some savings,"

"Shopping!! Yay!" Kiara exclaimed happily.

"Okay Baby. We're done. Let's take Alana Home." Niall said.

We all got into the car, me and Niall in the front and both the girls in the back. I started the car and we were on our way home. The building we stay in is like an hour or so away from the airport.

"Do you guys live together?" Alana asked once we were on the road.

"Oh no, me and Nialler live together in an apartment for like a year now which has 3 bedrooms so you can take one of the rooms and Haz stays in the penthouse of our building which is just above us" Kiara replied.

"We promise we won't make much noise, darling" Niall said cheekily.

"Niall!" Kiara exclaimed embarrassed. At that, Alana laughed softly.

"By the way Alana, How's India? How is everyone there? It's been years since I went back there" Kiara asked.

At that question, Alana's smile flatter again but quickly forced a smile "Umm everything is great I guess. Why are you asking? Don't you talk to your mom?"

"Oh, I do. But barely. I am super busy with classes and a job, it gets hectic, and the time zone is a bitch" Kiara replied.

"Oh, what do you do? I mean last I remember you were planning to study psychology" Alana asked.

"Yes! I got an internship for the same in a great company like 4 months ago." Kiara replied happily.

"And what about you guys?" Alana directed the question toward Niall and Me.

"I am studying business right now. Previously I was studying to be a doctor but that didn't work for me." Niall responded softly looking at Alana through the mirror.

"Oh, Wow! Even I did business management. And what about you Harry?"

"Umm I am COO in my father's and Uncle's Company," I said nervously.

"Oh. Big Boy in Big Company Huh?" She teased softly.

I couldn't help but chuckle. After a while, we reach the building compound. We all got out and me and Niall helped Alana to carry her bags up in the apartment.

"Niall, Harry can you guys get us some food, please? Till then I will help Alana to unpack she doesn't have much to unpack so till you get back we will be done." Kiara said.

"Sure, baby" Niall kissed her softly.

"Umm guys if you don't mind can you also get me a new number for here?" Alana asked nervously.

"Sure love, we will get it on our way back," I said softly.

"Ok. Great. Now shoo" Kiara said and shoed away with her hands.

Then we left the apartment for Alana to settle. On our way, Niall suddenly says "Don't fuck her, Harry".

"What?"

"I said do not fuck her for your pleasure. I saw how you keep looking at her. So I am saying do not fuck her if you want to just dump her. I can already see how my baby is so happy to see her and we are going to live together so I don't want you to fuck it up and make it all awkward for us."

"I won't Niall. Yes, I keep looking at her because she is beautiful. I don't plan to fuck her and dump her." I said sincerely. "But I am going to pursue her."

"You like her!!" Niall exclaims.

"Did you see her? She is a goddess and her voice is angelic"

"Ok, lover boy." He chuckles

"Do not tell this to Kiara. She and her big mouth will spill out everything to Alana and everything will be ruin before I even get my chance or start my charm button" I said to Niall and he pretends to zip his mouth and throw away the imaginary key.

Kiara's POV

Oh My God! Alana's is here. God, I missed her. Yes, we lost contact but still, she has only been the only friend who was always been there for me every time I needed her. And now she is here.

"Okay, Dokey. We are done. We really need to go shop for you." I said after unpacking her stuff which was little to nothing. She had one sbag full of documents (Mark sheets, Birth Certificate, and other important documents), a handbag, few clothes, and another bag which had two pairs of beautiful heels one sneakers, and some clothes. Boy, she really needs to shop.

"I know! Can we go to the shop when you are free?" Al asked.

"Of course babe."

Her room is not bigger than mine but she has an inbuilt closet and adjoining bathroom.

"This room is absolutely beautiful, Ki. Thank You so much for letting me stay" Alana said softly looking into my eyes.

"You are my best friend babe, though we lost contact, you were there for me when I needed you this is the least I could do for you."

"Thank You," She said and we were quiet for a few minutes "Kiara?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you for one more thing? Like a favor" She asks nervously. I have never seen her this nervous not even when we cheated on an exam together in school once.

"Anything."

"Can you not tell anyone that I am here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean .. umm.. don't tell anyone in India that I am in contact with you or anything. Don't tell anyone that I moved here, in America. Don't even mention my name to people from India. And if they do pretend that you have lost contact with me after I moved. Just don't tell anyone about me."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. xo