𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟕*

Alana's POV.

Everything is set.

My plan is ready.

It just needs to be executed.

It's a risky plan.

I could easily end up getting exposed to Dominic and getting trapped but no, I am so not staying here.

I am going to get them out of his trap and get the hell out of here.

"Alana?" I heard his muscular voice making me stop pacing, I looked at him for a brief second before pacing again.

God, it has been so long since I saw him.

I missed looking at his pretty yet annoying face.

I missed seeing his cute smile.

I missed seeing the mischievous look in his brown eyes.

I missed him.

I never thought he would be here.

But I can't thank God enough that he sent him in my way.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"Stop pacing. You are making my head feel dizzy. Everything will be alright, okay? We will get Aria out and then we will run away again and this time never looks back." He said smiling at me.

I just want them to be free and happy.

"Yeah" I whispered "You know what? I have to do something important. important. Stay here. Don't bring too much attention on yourself, yeah?" I say taking my bag.

"What the hell do you have to do at this hour?" he asks, confusion clear in his brown eyes.

"I-I have to make a call...Nothing to worry about," I say trying to keep in vague.

"Talk to whom, Al. You know you can tell me anything, right?" he asks with his innocent puppy eyes. I shook my head at his tactic.

I know what he is trying to do.

It feels so good to know he hasn't changed a bit.

"Don't worry about it. I need to talk to this person. It will be a quick call." I say moving towards him and kissing his warm forehead "I love you and stay inside" I said moving towards the door.

"I love you too! And stay outta trouble!" he yells making me chuckle.

Harry's POV.

Today marks as day 55 since she has been gone.

Still no fucking news from her.

None of us anything from her till now.

Even though I am sure she has my number and Kiara's number memorize and Angelo gave his number to her before she left for when she needs help.

I am desperate.

Every day that passes is so hard without her.

I am going fucking insane.

I am worried sick.

I can't sleep. I can't eat.

It's hard to breathe.

I hate people who are happy.

I hate everything.

Everything that's bright and shiny. Nothing is supposed to be dull and empty just how I feel.

Only if I have known that this will take this long and she will cut all communication with us to protect her sister I would have resited. We could have come up with a better plan and not her 1000% risky one.