𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝟔*

A/N: This is so far my favorite chapter and yes, I teared up a bit writing and I really hope you guys enjoy it as well!

Harry's POV.

I looked between her, on her knees and the words light up, and I can feel my heart racing through my ears.

Oh, God.

Is she doing what I am thinking?

"Harry...." she gulped and that's when I noticed the ring she is holding in her hand. White gold and black titanium ring.

 White gold and black titanium ring

"Baby..." I whispered in shock.

She gave me a small smile "Harry.." she said once more, this time more confidently "Baby, I love you" she chuckled "I love you so much, you have no idea... And I know, usually, a guy proposes but we aren't any normal couple... And..." she looked down for a brief second "And I know I have never been easy to deal with... from the very beginning. I have always tried to push you away while you pull me closer.

But not anymore. You gave me so much happiness, so much love which I sometimes wonder if I deserve it. I never wanted to be close to you, in the start, I always wanted you but I never wanted you to be my boyfriend, I never wanted to be in a relationship with you. B-but you, you kept on going, you just, just made your way in my heart. You became the reason I smiled, genuinely. You became the reason I can trust again, you are the reason I can today and only see a bright future." I can see her eyes getting glossy and I am pretty sure my eyes are red and cheeks wet.

"It has always been you, who took first steps in our whole relationship. Whether it has been about expressing our feelings to each other, o-or wanting to be in a relationship, or wanting each other, o-or saying I love you's. It has always been you, to push me. And I am so thankful for that. So, this time, at this point of our relationship I wanted to be the one to come forward, I don't want to hold myself back until you do something for me and I know I suck at expressing feelings towards you, every damn time, but not this time, baby. And I know I took my sweet ass time in even confessing my love to you because of how scared of love I was but not anymore...

So, here I am, on my knees. Expressing my eternal love to you in a very fucking cliché way and... Oh, God, I love you so much Harry Edward Styles and I want to make you mine for forever. Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?" she breathed out.

I didn't know I was holding my breath in until she said the words, I couldn't say anything but stare at her in awe, in shock, in love.

I tried to open my mouth to say something but no words came out of my mouth so, I took her hand in my, and I noticed her shaky hand, and pulled her up, and crashed my lips to hers.

My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer to me until there was no space between us.

She ran her hand through my hair "Harry, baby?" I pulled back to look into her eyes "You didn't answer" she said looking down and I noticed her still holding the ring in her shaky hand.