𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝟕

A/N: The last night Alana spent in India.

Alana's POV.

I gave him a wave before speaking my last words.

"Go to hell, Dominic Ahuja"

Hope to never see you again.

I closed the door behind not bothering to lock it. I quickly went downstairs, trying to get out of here as soon as possible. I moved to the meter box first where the fire detector connection lies and carefully switched off the main connection by pulling the bigger lever down and cutting off the main electricity of the house but not the outside one.

Instantly everything turned to black around me.

Everything from here is connected to the main electric store which is approx two meters away backward from the house which I don't really need it.

Before I came here, I have drugged the security guy and made sure the cameras are on but not recording anything and deleted some of the previous recordings so if someone sees it, it would look like there was a fault with the system and not that someone purposely stopped the recording.

So, now there is no trace of me being here.

Even if Dominic magically survived this, he wouldn't remember anything, he wouldn't remember seeing me.

Now, all I have to do is go back to the apartment me and Mathew were staying in, get my passport and my stuff and get on the first flight from here.

It's time to say goodbye.

Now, I can have a happy life with Harry.

Harry.

What will he say if he knows what I did?

Oh my god, he is going to hate me!

I looked up at the stairs to the second floor in the direction of where Dominic is.

I am killing him.

I am a murderer.

Before I could think any more, I forced my feet out of the front door and outside the house.

I started to run away from the house occasionally looking back.

Harry is never going to want you after this, Alana.

My feet instantly stopped at the thought, sweat rolling down my face. My breathing hard. I shook my head and started to run again.

You killed a man.

A man who deserves to die!

But still a man.

I close my eyes and stopped running once again, panting from all the running I did. My body aches. My head dizzy.

I don't want to lose Harry.

I can't lose him.

He is the only good thing in my life.

I turned my head towards the house just thinking what would Harry say when he knows that I killed someone.

Will he understand me then?

Will he understand the reason I am ready to stoop this low.

Oh my god!

I stooped at Dominic's level.

I am trying to kill my problem.

I threw my head back, closing my eyes screwed shut, and groaned loudly at the thought of remotely being close to Dominic's level.