𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝟗

Alana's POV.

"I want to marry you before the year ends" Harry's soft voice carried around the kitchen where I was busy making dinner.

"Excuse me?" I muttered, not paying much attention to him.

"Yeah. We should get married before the year ends. Why wait anymore?" I stop cutting the vegetables and looked up at him to see if he was joking around. But he wasn't.

He had a very serious look on his face, he was biting his bottom lip which indicated he was hoping I would be on board with his ridiculous idea.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask deadpan "We have only been engaged for two weeks and the year ends in two months and you want to get married before the year ends?"

"Yes. I do" he said with a firm voice showing how serious he was. He walked towards me and snaked his arms around my waist, my back against the counter "Listen, I know I sound insane right now"

"Oh, you do" I agree, making him chuckle.

"Baby, at the beginning of this year, I didn't have you in my arms and it hurt bloody so much and since then we have been so many ups and downs, we have overcome so much, together. When you weren't there all I wanted was to have you and never let go. The start of the year didn't go as we planned, as we, I hoped. It started with tears but I don't want to remember this year as in the year I freaking lost you I wanna remember this year as the year you proposed to me, the year I make you my wife. This year started with pain and tears and I want it to end with you being my wife with happiness and love" he finished his speech in one go as if he has wanted to say this thing for a while.

I couldn't help the smile that split on my face.

How the fuck did I get this lucky with him?

I must have done something right in my life that I can call him as mine.

"What do you say?" he asks once again, reminding me I haven't said anything but just looked at him for a long ass time with a smile on my face.

"Okay. Let's do this" I said with the same smile on my face as his.

His eyes widen a bit as if he wasn't expecting me to agree so soon then a smile split on his face, mirroring mine. And in the next second, I didn't realize when my feet left the floor.

Harry has hoisted me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck while he started to spin around yelling "fuck yeah! We are getting MARRIED! MARRIED!!!" making me tighten my grip around him, bury my face in the crook of his neck and laugh at his enthusiasm and loud boisterous laugh and giggles.

What felt like forever, but eventually he stopped spinning around but didn't put me down pulled my head from his neck to look at his face. He had tears rolling down his cheek and half of his face is covered with a smile.

"Aww, baby, don't cry" My palm coming to cradle his face and I rested my forehead on his, and wiped the tears with my thumb.

"These are happy tears, baby. I love you so so much. And I can't wait to call you my wife" he whispered puckering his lips for a kiss which I happily obliged by pressing my lips to his in a sweet kiss.

He pulls and walked towards the counter and let me sit on top with my legs still wrapped around his waist and his one hand coming to rest on my bare thing and the other cradling my jaw "I thought I would have a lot of convincing to do. But you agreed so fucking quick... You are the best freaking girl in the world and I love you so much"

"Well, how can I say no to something I want too?" I cocked my eyebrow at him with an amused look on my face "I wanna marry you as soon as possible, baby"