𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗*

Harry's POV.

It's a beautiful day. A cool breeze blows, lessening the warming effects of the shining sun which has already begun its descent into the horizon. The smell of freshly cut grass and fragrant flowers adds to the ambiance, creating a soothing environment as the sounds of music begin to fill the air. I lounge back in my seat, relishing the warming sensation that begins to fill my body as I enjoy my fourth gin and tonic of the afternoon.

It's a perfect day for a mid-June wedding.

Liam and Martin's wedding day.

I scan the crowd of mingling guests before my gaze falls upon her once again.

I always thought she would look ravishing in white...but my wildest fantasies could never prepare me for the sight that had continued to capture my attention from the moment I walked onto the grounds of the country club. Even though she is not wearing a white dress.

My leering eyes become locked on her lithely toned body, elegantly displayed within the perfectly fitted dress that seems to hug every curve of her slender torso form. The silken fabric wrapped around her torso leaves just enough enticing cleavage to draw my stare from her smiling face.

She is talking to the overly happy and giddy married couples

I study every crease in the dress as my eyes descend, looking on with increasing desire before scanning upwards to the flawlessly tanned skin of her upper chest and shoulders. Her flowy, silky black hair seems to catch the rays of the setting sun, shimmering her every movement of her head as the sexy dark strands bounce about the sides of your face. Even from a distance, I can see the glimmer in her hazel eyes, sparkling with exuberance as she makes the rounds, talking with the numerous guests and making sure every detail is perfect.

Just like her.

I sip from my glass as I continue to watch her, my amorous yearning increasing with every passing moment. The purity of her appearance only serves to add fuel to the fires of my lust as equally un-pure thoughts begin to filter into my wandering mind. I begin to think back to our many nights together as my pulse quickens.

I keep my eyes trained on her from a distance, until her face turns to catch my gaze, our eyes locking for a brief and fleeting moment. Quickly, she turns away, eliciting a smile from my curling lips as I begin to notice her discrete glances towards me. I take another drink and continue to watch.

"I need to get a picture," someone calls out, producing yet another camera as she struggles to hide her frown.

"In a minute," she replies with cordial complacency, brushing a strand of her hair from your face. "Take some more pictures of the grooms...I think I need to fix my makeup first,"

I smile, take another sip, and then rise from my seat. After taking a cautious glance around, I begin to follow.

 After taking a cautious glance around, I begin to follow