𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

Harry's POV.

I kissed her throat, a groggy moan leaving her lips making me extremely hard. She pushed her hips on my crotch and started to grind. Hard. "Fuck!"

Before I can touch her any forward, the cab stopped and the driver cleared his throat loudly bringing both of us back to reality.

"Shit" we forgot where we were and by the look of Alana's red face, she did too.

"Come on let's get outta here" I threw some cash to the driver and took Al's hand and we started walking towards the direction of our apartment building.

We both were stumbling on our feet with the amount of alcohol in our systems but somehow manage to get in the elevator. The minute the elevator's door close I was pushed against the wall and Alana's lips were on mine. Her hands in my hair. Tugging the roots roughly.

She tugged on my lower lip and tugged it making me groan in her mouth. I quickly turned us around so her back is against the wall and picked her up, holding both her legs in my hand. Fuck she tastes amazing.

Her lips on mine. I can't stop my wandering hands. I don't know where to touch. I want to touch every single inch of her body. I want to worship her body. Her body feels amazing on mine. Even though we are fully clothed, her touch is electrifying.

Her hands couldn't stop wandering, first, my hair then my neck, then my chest then again in my hair tugging at the roots. I squeezed one of her breasts in my big hands. Lips still on hers. My tongue in her mouth.

I trailed my lips on her neck, then back to her jaw leaving open mouth kisses and sucking there making her moan loudly

I grind my hips to hers making both of us groan leaving us panting, just then the elevator door pings and opens. We both separated from each other's arms and looked at each other, quickly straightening our clothes.

It feels hot.

We were quick to open the apartment's door and get inside, lips attaching to each other's in a swift motion. I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and walked toward her bedroom.

I threw her on her bed making her squeal and I was quick to shut her up by roughly smashing my lips on hers. Good lord, I can't get enough of her.

The amount of times I have thought about kissing these lips of her in the past few days should be a crime. I can't seem to get her out of my head. She is all I think about in the office, when I go to bed when I eat, every single second of the day.

And now, I got a taste of her. I am fucking addicted to her lips.

I am hooked. So hooked that I even asked my uncle to interview her for the job. My uncle doesn't know why I asked him to do this. I simply said that she is a friend of one of my friends. I haven't told her yet where she has the interview. I hope she does good in her interview and gets the job. It would be fun to work with her and I will get a chance to get closer to her, to know her. Well, that may or may not be the alternative motive of me asking Uncle Nick for the interview, to be closer to her.