𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝟐*

Harry's POV.

The next day brought on a whole new set of circumstances and opportunities as I rolled over and opened my eyes. The room was brilliant white with the light of the new day streaming through the windows. Looking down, I realized that I was naked, feeling the smoothness of the satin sheets slide across my skin with the movement of my legs.

Looking around the room for Alana, there was no sign of her. I was alone with my thoughts as I listened for her. I stopped and listened for her...a noise...anything. Nothing was my response. The only sound was from the birds outside in neighboring trees.

Stretching, I got out of bed and walked down the hall to a bathroom where I found a set of fresh towels and a new disposable razor. I climbed into the shower and took a long warm shower, daydreaming about the last night and this morning with Alana. The time with her was beyond compare, a true dream come true.

I recounted the number of times we fucked and the beauty of our positions together. My dick jumped to life when I visualized fucking Alana's tight pussy watching my dick slip in and out of her tightening hole. Hearing her calls, moans and descript language was nothing short of amazing too, as I recalled the vivid actions.

I dried off and walked down the stairs, searching for my clothes. There, on one of the landings was my shirt and pants, neatly folded. Eagerly, I put them on. I still wondered where she might have disappeared to, as I continued walking out of the hotel bedroom to the kitchen.

This was the first opportunity for me to see the place since we arrived, really. Most of the time was spent in the bedroom and showers, so I marveled at the size of the hotel as I walked into the living area and looked up.

I sauntered into the kitchen, where I was really taken back. It looked like something out of a designer home magazine. I felt my eyes grow large as I realized that it most likely was featured in something at some point. The place was enormous. There was a cooking area, with a large refrigerator. The kitchen countertops were black granite and the rest of the trim was pure white with silver accents. It was very sterile looking (as a kitchen should be), but beautiful at the same time. The smell of hot, fresh coffee filled the air. On the counter in a corner were a cappuccino machine and a large carafe, presumably where the scent was originating.

Alana walked in with a bright smile on her face,

"Good morning, Alana ." I sighed.

She giggled, "Hello, husband."

"It's another beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. I was on the balcony"

"Want some coffee?" I asked, making my way to the kitchen counter, pulling a cup from the cabinet above the machine.

"No thanks. Already had some, but help yourself."

"You're up early today," Alana noted.

"Why, what time is it?"

"Just about 9:30, I think," Alana answered.

"Well, I slept well and I slept long enough."

"That's good. So did I," Alana smiled, as I sipped on the strong coffee.

Putting the cup down, I glided over closer to Alana and said, "Well, you know what they say about the early bird?"

"He gets the worm?" Alana cocked her eyebrow at me, smiling devilishly.

"Nope. The early bird gets the whole sausage," I said, approaching her now with solid intent.

Alana stood to receive my advances and pulled me close to her as she looked up at me with interest. "Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad that I'm the bird in this story."