𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝟎*

Alana's POV.

I came awake with all the ease of a classic weekend morning; a lazy sunrise, which didn't jar me when the sunlight peeked through Harry's childhood bedroom window. Accompanied by the soft sounds of the local bird song and a light touch of music, drifting up from the radio in the kitchen downstairs... well, it was a nice way to drift out of dreamland.

I'd gone to bed nude, with my body feeling delightful from all of the attention it had been given. I stretched out, feeling a shiver run from my head down to the tips of my toes. Mmm! I guess having good sex was beneficial for having a good mood because I was feeling great, even though I wasn't eager to get up just then. Rolling over, I let the light spiderman sheet drag across my soft skin, nuzzling into my pillow as I smiled . . . Nah, no need to get up that quick.

I was snuggled up with my pillow for nearly twenty minutes I figure, and was feeling drowsy enough to drop back off to sleep again. That's when I felt the bed dip behind me. Before I could turn over, the sheet lifted and a warm body slid in, curling in close to my back as an arm snaked around my tummy in a hug.

Well, considering Harry's Mom and Robin had to be out and about her business, there was only one other person it could be.

"Mmmm, 'mornin' Harry," I murmured.

A smiling pair of lips pressed against my cheek, before I heard Harry's deep voice, "Good morning yourself, baby bug."

With a giggle, I rolled over and faced my twenty-nine years man child of a boyfriend; moving in close, while discovering he was as naked as me and warm as a hot water bottle as I reached up to wrap my arms around him. "Mm! Someone's being a bad boy, I see . . . getting into your girlfriend's bed in your childhood room without any pajamas on."

Harry hugged me tight, before saying, "Alana, you should know I stopped wearing pajamas years ago! It's much comfier wearing just boxer-briefs . . . or, not a damn thing at all." He arched one eyebrow in a devilish manner.

Rolling my eyes, I nonetheless was smiling as I scooched closer to kiss his mouth. "Well, if you have to ask my preference, I'd have to say the latter suits you best."

Harry just smiled, running his hands across my arm and side. "I'll keep that in mind for the future, baby."

Raising up to look over his tall body, I asked, "Where's your Mum?"

"She's gone for a while," Harry said. "Gone to get coffee and some breakfast that's more substantial than just donuts from the bakery" With a chuckle, he added, "After all our bedroom activities yesterday... well--?"

"Yeah, I could go for something good in my tummy," I said, shivering with the memory of what we did yesterday. "So, what's the deal with you now? You just wanted to cuddle with me this morning?"

As I asked the question, Harry's touch became softer and more sensual, drifting lower to cup my ass as he pulled me closer. "Well . . . considering Mum's not here, and we did have some fun yesterday, I was thinking--?" He broke off as he tipped his hips closer. That's when I felt a sizable piece of his anatomy pressed up along my tummy.

"Oh!" I was surprised, feeling the rounded head of his dick leaving a bit of precum against my navel. A slight bit of hesitation fluttered across my mind... after all, when we were doing all the sex stuff, I seem to forget that this is not our home, this is Harry's childhood home, his childhood room, and his childhood bed. But he keeps reminding me that his room is not so innocent.

Harry must've sensed my bit of unease, because he said gently, "You don't have to do anything, honey, but... considering it's just me and you, I thought we could start off the morning in a nice way."