𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟑

Harry's POV.

"But not my sister. He can't marry her because he is still married to me! I am still his fucking wife," she yells back making everyone go silent and my heart stop.

Marriage has always held a very important place in my life. For as long as I can remember, I always wanted to get married one day to a beautiful girl whom I loved and have a little family and have a normal, boring life just like my parents did.

Marriage is a great relationship that helps you discover a new dimension in yourself. It's a path to fulfillment and happiness in life. It's a natural way for males and females who are two different parts of life to come together and find meaning. Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.

A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Harry, Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without. That's what I did.

That's what my father said once told me. He loved my mother, more than anything. He loved her, praised then ground she walked on, he adored and cherished everything she did.

And so did my mother.

I think a big part of it is like, you wanna be able to spend enough time with each other where you can get to know each other before you have to deal with the extra stuff.

Before I met Alana, I always thought that I will never get a chance to get married because I never met someone who was interested in the real me and not my name or fame or my money. I have been in three real relationships in my entire life, and it was serious from my side, never from them. I have always jumped from one person to another, trying to find something but eventually got tired and just accepted that maybe, maybe I'll never get someone who is it for me.

Until I met her.

Everything I hoped for, everything I thought I'll never have, I started to see the possibility with her. My feelings for her have always run deep. The more time I spend with her the more I am sure she is it for me. The time we spent in my Hampton house, I realized that I would do anything and everything to be with her.

The time we spent there made me realize that she is the only person I see married myself to, to have a family with.

She is it for me.

The one with who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

And now, hearing her say she is married feels like someone has just told me how stupid I am to even think something like that. I once again feel like, the idea of having a perfectly normal family is far-fetched.

"You are married?" the words left my mouth without a second thought.

She looked at me, her gaze softens for a quick second before they harden again "Yes. I am. That's what's going to stop Dominic from marrying my sister," she said looking between me and Angelo. From the look on her face, it doesn't feel like she said anything wrong when she did.

I have been in a relationship with a married woman.

I am in love with a married woman.

I have been dreaming about marrying an already married woman.

I have been dreaming about having a family with a married woman.

It feels like someone has just pulled the rug from under my feet. How could she do this to me?

"You have been married to someone else the entire time we have been together?" I forced the words that have been stuck in my mouth.

She looked at the ground for a split second, licking her lips before looking at me "Yes,"