𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟓*

Alana's POV.

There is a distant far-off ringing in my ears as I try to stay awake. The pull though, is too much and my eyes begin to open. It's bright, the room is filled with the early morning sunlight as I begin to look around. The window is open and a soft morning breeze is blowing and then I see you.

Harry has stopped the phone from ringing. I can see a morning smile on his face and I lay back into the pillows offering my own hello. He must have put some pants on last night just like me. My hands run through my hair, my body stretching there before his eyes, the white sheet slipping over my body.

"Time?" I ask in my morning raspy voice, wondering how long before our little tryst comes to an end.

"It's six," he tells me with watching eyes.

My leg bends slightly and I turn, beginning to move from the bed. Then he is there, in front of me. His hands in mine as he pulls me against him. My breath is temporarily gone as I feel his chest pressing against mine. His hands have moved behind me, holding onto my ass, pushing me harder against him.

My own hands move along his arms, resting on his shoulder briefly before moving to his chest. Our eyes are locked together; there are always those unspoken thoughts that pass between us. My right hand moves, coming close to his face and run a fingertip along his cheek. I smile, he smiles back, and then our lips move closer together, finally touching.

The pressure starts light, caressing, and tasting that is so uniquely us. We take our time wanting to re-explore every part of each other. My hand has moved from his cheek to his messy hair, the back of his neck. The kiss deepens, our tongues tasting each other, drinking from what we so freely give.

I can feel the desire growing in my own body and in his. His cock becomes hard and presses into my thigh. My nipples harden, they ache with the need to feel his touching, kissing, and licking them. Still, we don't move, we do nothing but continue this mind-blowing kiss.

The one hand I've kept on his chest I move between us, somehow remembering that there are sleeping pants still keeping us from fully touching. I push it down, give just the slightest tug, and then that his pants pool at his feel which he kicks it off aside and it is gone. My hand comes in perfect contact with his thickening cock. My slender fingers wrap around him and it's only then he break from our kiss to let out a groan. I simply smile wickedly at the little power I have. My fingers move testing that power, hear you moan with approval.

I turn us so that in a moment he can rest on the bed. I give him the littlest of pushes as I let go of his cock. He gives me a look, one of those what do you have in mind types. I only shake my head and move to my knees before him. My hands run up along his thighs, I can hear his breathing it catches as he knows what I'm after, what I want to taste. Closer, inch by excruciating inch I move. Then my hands reach what they want, what they have been searching for, what they are going to miss.

His cock feels perfect in my hand. I simply savor the feeling, knowing that soon enough I'll have to go with just memory. I let the tip of my finger run along with the head of his cock, then down to the base before moving up the other side. I lick my lips, my mouth watering with the need to feel him between my lips.

I bend, my eyes looking at him as my mouth finally takes him in. The warm wetness of it causes a shutter from him. I take his cock deeper, farther into my mouth before moving back over his length. It's a give and a take, moving deep then backing off and letting the cool air hit his cock.

I can feel his hands moving, then in my hair, pulling me to him. I love it, that feeling of him wanting me so much, his hands buried in my hair. Knowing that I am giving him pleasure, giving him exactly what he needs. I can feel his hips lifting, beginning to move his cock faster and deeper into my waiting mouth. I don't fight it; I just relax and open myself to him. Each movement became faster, his breath harsher, I know he is close, and I can't wait to taste him.