𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒*

Alana's POV.

"Mhmm, we should stop" I murmured against the softest lips I have ever felt.

"No. Not yet" Harry removed his lips from my neck to look up at me.

"She will kill us. Slowly" I warned.

"Don't care" he kissed on the corner of my lips teasingly.

"Fuck it" I grabbed his face in my hand and slammed my lips to his.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I am supposed to prepare for tomorrow's and today's dinner with Kiara, Liam, and Lily but here I am on Harry's lap, basically dry humping him.

This is what we have been doing for the past few months, making out and dry humping every possible chance we get. Yes, I did give Harry multiple handjobs and blow jobs since we started this whole friend with benefits thing. But I never once let Harry touch me, I always panic whenever Harry tries to touch me down there.

He has been so fucking patient with me. He knows that I am not ready, without even telling him. I am still not ready to have sex with him and I can't even tell him why. But I think I am ready for him to touch me. After all, I have given myself a long pep talk about how it's going to be ok, how I have to move on from him from them, how I am still in control, and how that it's just Harry. He wouldn't hurt me.

A shiver ran down my spine as he pushed his body against mine, my fingers finding their way into his chocolate hair to pull him even closer to me. I love being close to him. He hummed in my mouth, slowly licking the seam of my lips to urge them open, his warm fingers grazing my neck, making my breath falter against his.

He deepened the kiss, eliciting a low animalistic sound out of my throat. His fingers slowly trailing up on my leg "Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Touch me. Please" he froze and pulled himself away from my lips to look at me "Y-you sure?" I simply nodded my head making him smile before smashing his lip back on mine, tongue in my mouth, massaging my own.

He pulled me closer to him, kissing me on my lips once then trailing his lips to my neck leaving open-mouthed kisses, kitten licks, then to my breast pulling the tank top I was wearing over my head and discarding it to the side. Since I was not wearing any bra today, my breast was exposed to him, making his eyes turn dark, eyeing me with hunger before kissing on my chest. He sucked on my left breast, taking my nipple in his mouth, he kissed me everywhere but not where I want him to.

He trailed his hand up my thigh slowly, but never once touching me there "Fuck, Harry". He took my left nipple in his mouth making me moan loudly. His other hand massaging my right breast softly, pinching my nipple between his fingers sending a shiver straight to my core. Fuck, his mouth feels good on my skin. Fuck, my nipples feel too sensitive now. He switched to my other nipple and other hand massaging my left breast whereas he flicked his tongue on my right nipple.

I am sure my panties are soaked by now. I need him to touch me. As if Harry could read my mind, he brought his fingers to the side of my panty band and pulled it down, he made me stand up by holding my hip and then rolling my underwear down my legs.

Once my underwear was gone, I feel the cold air hit me making me shiver, and on top of that Harry was looking at me with so much hunger in his eyes. He didn't bother to remove my skirt and pulled me back on his lap with so much force I felt my heart skip a beat, his finger going straight under my skirt, finally, touching me.

His finger found my clitoris and started to rub in a circular motion making me groan "You like that? Huh?" he started to go back and forth, and then moved his fingers in minuscule circles.