𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐*

A/N: This chapter will have mild mature content, so if you are underage or uncomfortable reading smuts skip this chapter. Also, this will be the only warning regarding mature content since I have already warned about it in the Intro & Characters chapter as well as in the description of this book. Also, this book is marked as MATURE! So, you have been warned!

Alana's POV.

Because the next thing that I see is definitely going to leave me scarred for life. I saw something that is even scarier than the horror movie.

Fuck! I shouldn't have left the bed.

Somebody kill me. Kill me now!

Oh.My.God.

Oh, My eyes! My eyes!

I feel like burning my fucking eyes now and then puking my guts out.

Seriously I feel like puking. I need to get out of here before I actually puke.

I slowly backed away from the kitchen, making sure I don't make any noise, and straight towards the door.

I quickly got in the elevator and went directly upstairs. To Harry. Fuck, I need him.

Fuck, I don't think I can sleep anymore or ever for that matter.

The trip to Harry's in the elevator was pretty quick. I quickly entered the password to the entrance which Harry has recently installed for safety. I already know the password since, well I don't know why I know it, he just one day told me -his password being 211067, his mother's birthday. He is such a mamma's boy – for an emergency. And thank the fuck lord he did, because this is an emergency. THIS IS A FUCKING EMERGENCY!

The second I step foot in his penthouse, a sweet aroma hit my nostrils. Is he baking at this time?

I went straight to his kitchen and saw him there, wearing a gray tank top and black shorts with ear pods in his ears, looking inside the oven with an oven mitt in his hand.

I quickly sneaked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist which made him jump two feet high "Holy mother of sweet Jesus" he turned around with his hand on his chest "Alana! You scared the shit out o- Wait what are you doing here at this time?"

"I saw something. Something horrible"

His eyebrows furrowed, lips pouting "What did you see?"

I motioned him to lean down with my fingers, when he was close enough I whispered "I saw them"

"Saw whom?"

"Them Harry" I hissed "THEM!"

"Seriously baby bug. I don't who you are talking about. Can you be more specific?"

I sighed loudly, I think a little too dramatically "I saw Niall and Kiara fucking. On the fucking kitchen counter, where I fucking eat!"

He looked at me for a few seconds before started to laugh so loud that his laugh echoed around the apartment. He threw his head back laughing clapping his hand and looking so fucking adorable. I pretended to be mad at him by folding my hands on my chest.

 I pretended to be mad at him by folding my hands on my chest