𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟒

Harry's POV.

From the very first day, I met Alana D'Silva I knew I was screwed.

Totally and Utterly Screwed.

But I never thought that I would be screwed to the extent of forgiving her for anything.

Even for cheating on me.

Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life. And I want Alana in my life for forever.

After all, there is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.

So, after hearing the conversation between Aria and Alana instead of packing my shit and going back to my penthouse I am once again sleeping over at Alana's apartment waiting for her to come out of her room like she usually does.

I know she can barely sleep anymore. There has been a night I have seen her be in her room the entire night. I know she comes out only because she doesn't want to accidentally wake Cece up.

So, she comes out makes herself a coffee, and reads a book or sometimes just stands at the window looking outside and most of the night she passed by me when I pretend to be dead asleep, she covers me with the blankets.

Three nights I have seen her pacing in the kitchen furiously and mumbling to herself.

Yesterday, she went out for a while and yes, I followed her I can't let her go out at 2 in the morning all alone, she went to the park which is nearby. I kept my distance so when she takes the route home I can easily run and get there first.

She was jogging at 2 in the fucking morning. She looked like she was upset. She looked mad, upset, and frustrated.

I let her jog out her pent up emotions so when I talk to her she wouldn't up and leave in between which by the way still have high chances.

I am going to make the most of my time though.

She can't always keep pushing me.

That way our relationship will never work. And I want us to work things out.

I made a cup of coffee for myself earlier making sure to make extra for her, right now I am laying on the couch waiting for her to come out of her room like usual nights.

She really needs to sleep though. And so do I. This shit isn't healthy. Both of us haven't slept for days.

She can't sleep because of nightmares and I can't sleep because she is here but I don't have her.

One solution for both our problems: Her in my arms.

I know I calm her down but she isn't allowing herself to be with me for stupid reasons.

I just wish she would stop push-- I was startled from my deep thought with the small sound of the door closing.

She is here.

Fucking finally!

She walked towards the kitchen like always. I let her be there for ten minutes, letting her have some space while breathe in, trying to collect my thoughts before pulling my body from the couch and walking in the kitchen to notice her.

She was wearing her short sleeping shorts with a gray tank top and I can already tell she isn't wearing any bra underneath since her pebbled nipples are showing the outline through her tank top.

Well, this is gonna be hard to concentrate.

Her one hand had her coffee and her other had my phone, the screen of my phone glowed on her face because of the darkness.