𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖𝟖*

Alana's POV.

Harry and I walked into Kiara's and Niall's apartment, hand in hand, with a huge smile plastered on our faces. Harry's hair is still disheveled from all the pulling I have done, his cheek still painted in rosy pink.

We both look like two teenagers who sneaked into their bedrooms and fucked when their parents are just downstairs. And in our case the parents are our best friends, Niall and Kiara, if they knew what we did in their home they would literally skin us.

I agree I have never experienced any of that in my entire life but with Harry, I feel like in some way I experience everything any teenager experiences.

"'Ello there," Zayn said with raised brow looking between Harry and I suspiciously.

"Who is it?" I turned my head to look at Niall who was sitting next to Kiara on the couch with their face covered in some gooey thing and their eyes closed.

"It's me and Harry and what are you guys doing?" I quipped ignoring Zayn's suspicious stare at us.

I walked towards Niall and sat between him and Kiara, Niall threw his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder practically cuddling him"We, my sweetheart, are living and relaxing the last few days we have got in our hands"

I looked at both of them, Kiara hummed "That makes sense"

Harry scoffed loudly making me turn my head, he glared at me "Cuddle him when you have your boyfriend right over here, why don't you?" he looked between Niall and me where I laid on his shoulder blade and his arms around me.

I smiled sweetly at him "Thank you, baby" he shook his head dismissively walking into the kitchen. We can see the dinner table from the couch.

I looked at Zayn who was staring at Harry who was peeling a banana ignoring him and taking a huge bite of the banana "And when you guys want some alone time when the baby comes, Harry and I can babysit, right baby?" I said to Niall.

Harry nodded his head with his mouthful of banana looking like a chipmunk.

Just then Aria walked out from my old bedroom, now her bedroom plopping herself on the other chair, next to Zayn

After my session with Mrs. Miller about my relationship with Aria and how she said that keeping the anger inside me is only going to hurt me and the people I loved. So, after that I started to stop by here, firstly just being in her presence without freaking the hell out.

I agree I wouldn't even be in her presence without crying my eyes out of it wouldn't be for Harry to hold my hand here.

When we got home I told Harry what happened in my session like I always do. And he promised me if I want he won't go anywhere whenever Aria is around until I am comfortable enough.

After being around her for a while (days) I finally gather the guts to talk to her, alone. I told her how hurt I was because of what happened. She apologized for not telling me the truth earlier.