𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟖

Harry's POV.

"Alana, baby bug. I am fine! Calm down" I say to Alana who has been going back and forth making sure I have everything I need in this room.

Honestly to me, everything looks fine.

It's been 5 days since I have been released from the hospital and it has been chaos because my girlfriend, yes I said girlfriend, wouldn't stop fussing around me.

I can't walk around unnecessarily.

I can't drink unsupervised.

I can't drive unsupervised.

I can't take a bath on my own, yet.

I can't laugh aloud for few days in case I'll hurt my ribs.

Seriously, the list goes on and on.

I couldn't help but feel flattered and loved, really. Even though I should be frustrated by her about her constant fussing.

I feel cared.

"Alright, here is your water and few snacks. So by the time I come back you don't need to get up from the bed. And you better not get up from the bed, Harry," she said looking at me with the most serious look she can muster up.

"I won't. Promise. But what if I have to pee?"

"Yell. I am leaving Niall here to take care of you. He'll help you"

"Hell Naah!" I cringed.

"Hell yeah! You better not leave this bed, Harry. I mean it"

"I'll just control"

"Whatever," she said before removing her shirt, my shirt, and putting on another one.

"What will I do while you are gone? Jerk?"

"Umm...your choice...but I gotta say your dominant hand is in the cast so it will be pretty awkward for ya to do that, so I suggest a movie will be a better choice" she joked.

"Haha," I said sarcastically making her smile "Why can't I come with you?"

"Jeez Harry, I won't be gone for forever just 2 hours to the most and you can't come with me because you need to rest. I am just going to the airport, pick up Kiara's folk and drive right back" she said coming towards the bed and kneeling one of her knees on the bed next to me kissing me on my forehead "And I accept you to be on your best behavior. I don't want any ruckus,"

"What am I? A rat? I don't make a ruckus" I said in the most nonchalant way I could.

"You are worst than a rat...So, behave, boyfriend," she said making me smile before pulling her towards me with my uninjured hand and pressing my lips on hers hard for few seconds before pulling back.

"Alright, girlfriend," I say making her smile.

"Buddy" she calls out loudly making Buddy come inside my room wiggling his tail "Alright Buddy, you be here with Harry and if leaves this bed you can either bite him in the ass or just tell me when I return...alright good boy," she said and leaving both of us alone not before giving me a flying kiss.

Buddy jumped on the bed and settled his grown body next to me "Hey there" he didn't bother to look at me "Alright...you fucking Alana's puppet, I brought you here for her, you can show me sometimes a bit of love," I said in a mock disgusting tone and switching on the TV.

Even though the television was on I still couldn't stop the smile on my face to appear just by thinking about how closer me and Alana have become since my hospital...