𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝟕*

Alana's POV.

"So, you are getting married?"

"Yeah. I am" I said feeling giddy inside.

"Congratulations!" she exclaimed with a bright smile on her face making my cheeks go red.

"Thank you"

"I am so happy for the both of you," she said making me smile even big but the next thing she asks makes my smile disappear "Are you sure about this?"

"What?"

"Are you sure about marrying Harry? Why are you marrying him? Is it just because he wants to?" her gaze didn't waver once when she asked these ridiculous questions.

A wave of anger runs through me "What the fuck? I love Harry and I wanna be with him for the rest of our lives that's why I am marrying him" I said with acid dripping from my words.

Why would she even ask something like this?

"I don't mean to offend you or anything, Alana..." she shakes her head "But I can't help but wonder why the sudden change of mind? If I remember correctly, you don't believe marriage was for you, aren't I right?"

That immediately reminded me of the session we had months ago, it was when I revealed everything about Dominic to her, I was an emotional mess and I said marriage isn't for me. That Dominic ruined a whole part of me.

I cleared my throat before replying to her "I still believe that. Marriage is just a piece of paper" I shrugged "And I know it holds a very important and sacred part for Harry and I love Harry... with everything I have. My love for Harry is much stronger than my belief marriage is a piece of paper. I want to be him, every day, every morning, every night just with him, and this piece of paper is just a part of me getting him.

Yeah, I might not believe in marriage anymore. But I said that in general. Because I know marriage with Harry will be everything girl deserves. He is everything that any girl deserves. And I want to give him everything he deserves and more. In Harry's eye, marriage is sacred and pure because he has seen his mum's relationship with his dad and now Robin. It's pure... and sacred... But me... for me, it was powerplay, money, deals, hatred, pain, endless night of tears and that's because of my experience." I shrugged trying to compose myself from crying.

"Any you this time it will be different?" she asks and I looked at her as if she has lost her damn mind.

"Are you kidding me? Have you not met Harry?" I widen my eyes in surprise that she could even ask this question "He already makes me happy ... more than I have ever been. And I can already tell, my mind, m-my thoughts about marriage will change the day I marry him. Harry knows what I think about marriage after Dominic and every day he makes sure to remind me what our future holds, what happiness is just waiting for both of us, so many happy and fun days are just there for the both of us...

He makes sure to prove every day what marriage actually holds for both of us even though we are not married yet. I know and I believe with everything I have got Harry is what I deserve, he is made for me and I have made a promise to myself to do everything to make him everything and never any opportunity to let go to make him happy, make us happy. I agree he is a huge pain in the ass. But he is mine"

I could see the small smile tugging on Melissa's face but was quick to disappear "Good for you, then. So, you have no regrets? You will be getting into this marriage with Harry wholly? No part of you is taken except Harry?"

I couldn't help but hesitate at that. Because she is right, a huge part of me, a small part of my heart still belongs to someone else and Harry doesn't deserve that.