𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖𝟓*

Alana's POV.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and the bed shifting as Harry sat down next to me. I opened my eyes, slowly, and groaned.

"NO! Did I mention how much I HATE mornings?" I groaned and rolled away, covering my head with the pillow.

A chuckle came from Harry as he lifted the pillow off my head.

"Good morning, baby. Time to get up, you've missed half the day!" he joked, brushing my hair away from my face.

I scrunched my face and kept my eyes closed tightly, but couldn't hide my smile.

"What time is it? And if you say anything before 11 am, I'm going to HURT you!"

Another laugh from Harry as he pulled the blankets off my naked body.

"It's just after 9 am..." he paused as his hand moved up and down my exposed back.

SMACK! His hand spanked my ass, then rubbed and squeezed.

"Mmmm, now that is how I like to be woken up in the morning!" I laughed, turning over and sitting up.

"Seriously, though, 9 am? Where is the damn fire? I don't have to be at Miller's office at 10:30 and you decided to wake me up at 9 freaking Am. And since you insisted on waking me at such an ungodly hour, let's go get breakfast and then..." I trailed off.

Last Night has been awesome. My plan with the date went as planned and not planned.

Yes, I planned to arouse Harry till the point he won't able to control himself and lose the bet but I didn't plan to be aroused myself to the point I took Harry in public.

"Breakfast sounds good. 5 Spot shouldn't be too crowded right now. Then, yes, I'll get you to Mrs. Miller's office and I will go to my appointment" He rolled his eyes and I smacked his arm. "And then we come back here for lunch. I think Niall is going to stop by probably to embarrass me. Then I have a bit of work to do, so you can help me with it, Nick has got some projects for you as well."

I smiled at his plan, looking at the gorgeous man sitting next to me. In the morning light, his emerald eyes sparkled making them brighten and look golden. His curly hair was cut short but looked so dapper. He smiled at me as I took my time looking him over. I leaned in to kiss him - a quick one as I had not brushed my teeth - and he reciprocated, his hands in my hair holding me close.

"I need to pee and brush my teeth. Give me two minutes!" I said, pulling away and getting up. "I am borrowing your hoodie"

Harry watched my naked form as I moved across our bedroom to the bathroom.

"Yes, I'll have one out here for you whenever you're dressed."

"Thanks, babe!" I called over my shoulder, laughing softly to myself knowing all he is going to do is get me one of my flimsy underwear and call it a day.

I brushed my teeth with my toothbrush. Looking in the mirror I sighed. I had that "just got fucked face" that everyone talks about. My hair was rumpled, my skin had a beautiful glow, and I couldn't wipe the stupid smile from my face.

Flashes from the night before flooded my mind as I freshened up. I giggled when I noticed a few "love bites" on and around my breasts, one at the base of my neck, and one on the back of my shoulder. I remembered each one, my fingers brushing over the bruises. My pussy clenched with each memory, my nipples hardening in the warm room.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself and headed out to get dressed. As promised a grey hoodie was folded on the bed next to my clothes which took me by surprise. I looked at him and noticed my underwear on his finger with a cheeky smile which made him look so much younger.