𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝟓

TW: Rape Alert! Please skip from the italic part if uncomfortable!

Harry's POV.

I have been going crazy. It has been two days since somebody took away Alana and Aria.

Three days since Alana and I, we, were supposed to leave for our honeymoon.

Three days since I was supposed to show the world to my world, my Alana.

I haven't been able to eat or sleep. Neither has Zayn or Matthew.

Zayn, Matthew, Angelo, Kiara, and Uncle Nick we all have been cooped up in my penthouse trying to come up with a plan to prove Dominic is the one who took the girls. Whatever we do, whatever we say, the police shuts us saying Dominic is "officially dead".

Yeah, that's different we can't reveal to them what Alana has done to be in America. We can't confess Alana faked her death and changed her name to come here.

As much as Uncle Nick thinks we need to get the Police to involve Zayn, Angelo, and I know that getting the police involved is useless. We have to do something.

So, after deep research, we came to know that Canyon Moon is a Strip Club like Angelo said. After googling and narrowing it down we were able to track down where Canyon Moon is.

Greece.

The place Dominic always planned to take Alana.

Greece is one of the places where prostitution is legal.

And after Angelo's revelation of human trafficking, I haven't been able to stop thinking what if something like that happens to Alana? Dominic wouldn't do that to her, would he?

"Harry, stop thinking about it, please" I turned my head towards Zayn. It's 2 in the morning "Please get some sleep. We have to leave early tomorrow"

Angelo, Zayn, Matthew, and I are flying out to Greece tomorrow morning. Even though we still have no plan for what we are going to do once we are there.

We have no knowledge of that club whatsoever.

Apparently, Canyon Moon is some high-maintenance Club. It's not like nay normal strip club where we can go and come anytime we want. We need to have invitations to go in.

And we don't know anybody who can get us invitations. Nick is trying to find any connection that can help us with that.

Even if we get the invitations, we still aren't sure the girls are in Greece or in Canyon Moon. We are going on our gut feelings.

It's not like I have any enemy that would do something like this and neither does Alana or Aria except one, Dominic.

"Harry?" I snapped out of my head and looked at Zayn who looks tired as hell. Black bags under his eyes indicating he hasn't slept a wink just like me "Go to bed, man"

"I can't" I muttered looking down at my coffee mug which has been sitting empty for almost an hour now.

"Why not?" he settled next to me on the stool.

"Why aren't you in bed, yet?" I ask, ignoring his question knowing the reason we both are up at this hour is the same.

He sighed, and let out a tired guttural noise "Whenever I so much as close my eyes... all I can see is them getting hurt" he shivered in fear.

"Exactly"

"We will get them, right?" he asks solemnly.

I was quite not knowing what to say because I don't know if we will get them. All I know is I can't be without her. She is my life and I will do everything to get her back. I'll break every law if needed. Fuck, I'll even kill if it means I get to bring her home. I'll die for her.