𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏*

Harry's POV.

With my head glistening from her lubricant I was about to sink myself in her when there was a pitter pan sound on the floor outside the door before a timid voice called for Alana.

"Alana?" Noah's small outside my bedroom followed my soft knocking "Harry? Alana?"

We both froze, not knowing what to do. My brain froze. Being with Alana made me forget about everything. Even my six-year-old nephew sleeping a few doors away from us.

I was snapped back to reality when Alana pushed me away making me tumble down the bed "Shit! Harry!" she whispered panickily.

"Fuck me!" I groaned in pain "Jesus, woman! You could've broken my dick or something. Shit! I think my arse is bruised"

"Do you want me to kiss it better for you?"

"Umm...yes please!"

"Harry! Shut up and put some pants on!" she whispered yell at me putting some panties and a robe on that she keeps here and quickly picking up her barely-there panties and baby doll dress that was laying around the room before throwing me my boxer right to my face.

"Harry? Do you think he heard us?" she asked panic clear in her eyes.

"No, baby bug. He can't, the walls are soundproofed" I said pointing towards the wall making her exhale in relief.

My luck couldn't be any worse. For the past week, I have been trying to keep my hands to myself as best I could. Because I know if I get any more taste of Alana I wouldn't be able to stop myself from having all of her. Especially after her green signal for sex.

I have been spending as much time as I could this week with my family not only because I couldn't control myself around Alana but also because I missed my family.

Luckily, my family loves Alana. The kids praise her. My mum and sister adore her. And Peter has practically become her buddy. She has slowly but steadily become a part of my family, a very important part.

And I couldn't be any happier. I have never taken or even so much as introduced any girl to my family. But seeing my family with Alana, the girl who has captured my heart since day one makes me feel like the happiest man in this world.

"Harry!"

"What?"

"Do you want to scare Noah with that thing of yours?" she said pointing towards my dick which is still semi-hard.

"Ughhhh....It's not like he doesn't have one" I said making her glare at me which made me quickly put my boxers on "Happy?"

She rolled her eyes at me before opening the door to my bedroom while I fall back on the bed.

"Hey, Noah. What is it? Does your tummy still hurts?" Alana asked crouching down to his height making him hug her.

"No. I want to sleep with you. Can I please sleep with you?" he asked pouting his lips. Alana turned her head towards me with her pouty lips I shook my head at her making her roll her eyes at me.

"Of course, you can. Come on" she said getting up and coming towards the bed helping Noah on the bed, ignoring me as if I don't even exist.

"Seriously?" I asked frustratedly, making her narrow her eyes at me "Fuck, I need to have a cold shower then" I said going straight to the ensuite bathroom.

I lowered my shorts and underwear, slipping them off quickly getting in the shower turning the knob on.

As the cold water sprayed over my naked body my cock was semi-rigid, growing from the knowledge that I could've had her. My frustrations growing knowing today is not the day I can have her. But nobody is stopping me to imagine having her.