𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝟗

Harry's POV.

Today, I would have been waking up in Paris wrapped around my naked wife after long hours of us making love. Then, I would have taken her to explore the city, have breakfast in a cute little shop which we would have found during our exploration, then take her on a date at night and then make love to her until we both couldn't move any of our limbs.

But, here I am.

Fucking tied with thick chain ropes against a stupid pole.

While the stupid hulks took away Alana to "set her up".

After the day, we found Aria unconscious on the front door of Niall's and Kiara's old apartment, and me losing my mind on Aria, she revealed to us that as far as she knows Dominic isn't the one who kidnaps them.

Till this moment I don't know who this guy is. Damien. That's his name. After Aria told us whatever she could remember, Zayn, Matthew, Angelo, and I along with Aria who was here just so she could help us if she remembers anything more or anything, took a flight to Greece. A twelve hours flight.

When we came here, we still didn't have any idea what we were going to do. Nick was still trying to get invitations for us. For four days we were here before Nick finally was able to get one invitation.

Before that, Matthew, Aria, and I tried getting into the club, apparently, there are two sections in Canyon Moon. One was opened to everyone, the lower section had a bar, few strippers for entertainment, dance floor just like normal strip clubs.

But there was no sign of Alana or the guy who kidnap her. The club gave me a fucking headache.

Matthew and I tried to get more information about the club from the locals and regulars. That's when we came to know the VIP section of the club where only restricted people are allowed. Men and women who are invited by the owner, few workers, the owner can only get in and out.

Matthew even paid a stripper for a private show so he can find about Alana only to be disappointed when the woman told him that VIP sections don't strip in the common one and none of these strippers were allowed in the VIP section.

That sucked.

I came to the club every day in hope of seeing Alana. All I did was find the furthest corner of the room, get myself a drink, and sulk.

Until I got the invitation.

Unfortunately, it was for only one person.

Aria suggested going in disguise if any of the men or the man (Damien) himself recognize me. So, I went for a blonde look with blue contacts which I removed before I entered the club since it irritated my eyes.

But I can say the blonde hair was enough of a disguise.

Only if I would have known that the invitation given to me was a trap.

Seeing Alana stripping was a real heartbreaking. She had lost weight, her skin pale, her hair shorter with red streaks in it.

I hate it.

She has stripped for me a thousand times. I have stripped her more than that.

But see her strip in front of other men almost gave me a heart attack. Before I came into that room for "Cherry Personal Treat" with those three other guys, I saw her dance and strip on stage.

She was wearing a red lingerie set that barely covered her. I could see her stumbling a few times, I saw her misjudged movements around the pole that's when I realized she wasn't sober.

She was drugged.

Maybe it wasn't that noticeable to others or it was but they didn't care enough to say anything, but I could see how dull her eyes were, the bags under her eyes.