𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

Alana's POV.

*2 ½ Years Ago*

We went towards the window. Ash quickly kissed me and jumped on the tree and climbed down and they looked up at me opening his arms wide open as in to say "I'll catch you."

And I trusted him.

I quickly and carefully climbed the tree down towards him. I know how to climb a tree up and down since I was a kid, so this wasn't that difficult.

When I reached down. Ash pushed me against the tree and kissed me. Hard.

His tongue came down to trace my lips asking for entrance in my mouth

His tongue came down to trace my lips asking for entrance in my mouth. I opened my mouth and his tongue mushed with mine. He was holding me to his chest. One of his hands was on my waist holding me to him and the other was at the nape of my neck. His thumb graced my cheeks softly.

The hand on my nape trailed down towards the curve of my breasts down to my waist and to my ass grabbing me roughly. I can feel him getting hard against my thigh. Hmmm someone is getting excited. Good lord, I love this side of him.

 Good lord, I love this side of him

"Hmm. I love you so much, Al. This is our beginning" he smiled at me once we pull out of the kiss. Both of us were breathing hard.

"This is our beginning," I said smiling widely at him. "What was that for?"

"What? I have been waiting to kiss you like that since -since forever" he exclaimed and I laughed at him and grabbed his hands to get the hell out of here.

I know the ins and outs of this mansion like the back of my hand. I know how to sneak out of here without anyone noticing.

I and Ash quickly got out of the mansion. Outside the mansion, Ash took a duffel bag which was lying there "What is that?"

"I have got some hoodies in it, so we can use this to cover our faces," he said removing one of the hoodies and passing it to me. I quickly put it on and quickly put the hood on my head and tried to cover my face as much as I can and he did the same, turning towards me smiling.

 I quickly put it on and quickly put the hood on my head and tried to cover my face as much as I can and he did the same, turning towards me smiling

"Let's go"

"Where we going first?"

"To the bus station. We need to get the hell of the city first"

"Okay"

The bus station was at least an hour and a half away from the mansion and we were walking, my lovely boyfriend didn't think about getting a vehicle, and we couldn't get a cab or taxi that's just too risky, so it took us time to reach the station. By the time we reached there we were tired and sweating like pigs and it took us a lot of time to reach here. So, a good amount of time is wasted. Till now, workers at the mansion must have noticed that I am gone and I am getting antsy just at the thought of him knowing.

"We are here. The next bus is supposed to be here in 30 minutes. You can take a breather a baby" Ash looked at me and wiped the sweats that have formed on my forehead with his hoodie and smiled at me.

I sat on the table that is there for the passengers. I am getting really nervous and scared now. I know Ash will keep me safe, but who is going to him from that monster if we get caught.

"Ash, everyone in the mansion must have noticed my absence till now. And they must have notified to him and h-he must be so fucking angry, he knows there is no way in hell that I might be with my parents a-and I was supposed to be in the mansion the entire day." I said to him scared.

"The bus must be here within 20 to 25 minutes," he said assuredly.

"But everyone knows who I am. Who he is. T-That I am his " before I can finish my sentence Ash interrupted me "You are his nothing. You are mine, Alana. Not his." He said getting angry.

"But legally I am his.." he interrupted me yet again now yelling

" he interrupted me yet again now yelling

"I know! I know what you are to him. Legally. I know he is your-y-your fucking...fucking whatever" he couldn't even complete the sentence.

"But you know what? He wouldn't care. I am sure. The second he realizes you are gone and never coming back to him, he wouldn't care. He will just replace you with someone else" he said to me but by the look of it, it looks like he is trying to convince himself.

"What if this doesn't work out, then what? Huh? Go to the Police? You and I both know that we can't do that. The last time we did that you ended up in a hospital bed. And that's just because I begged him to let you live and I had to face the worst torture I have ever endured without so much as whimpering. I am not replaceable Ash!" I yelled at him.

I am scared. I am beyond scared. Because I am sure that till now he must be on his phone to call his people and send a search party for me. And if we get caught. God! If we get caught, he will definitely kill me. Oh my! This was a mistake.

"Yes! I know what happened the last time. It's not going to happen again! And darling you are replaceable to him. He is a big man. A man with money. A man with power. Women fell at his feet. So, yeah you are replaceable to him" he was silent for a minute but then continued speaking in a very numb tone.

"You are not a person to him you are just a fucking arm candy. Someone he can fuck whenever the fuck he wants. That's what you are."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. xo