𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟔

Harry's POV.

I felt somebody poking on my shoulder, then my cheek, I groaned and turned my head towards the other side only to feel something hard, I rested my head there "Harry!" I heard my name being called but I ignored it.

Just as I was about to fall asleep again, I heard my name being called again making me groan and move to the side but something is weighing me down.

That's when I realize the warm body pressing firmly to mine and the hard object was their head, I peeked one of my eye open to notice Alana's peacefully sleeping face on my chest making me open both my eyes and noticing Kiara bending down to poke me again when she saw my eyes open.

I looked around to see Niall leaning against the wall where me and Alana fucked last night.

Aria and Matthew behind Kiara, Matthew holding Cece in his hand who was busy sucking her thumb in her mouth and her wide brown eyes fixated on me like everyone else's.

I was confused for few seconds at what they were doing and where the hell I am when suddenly it clicked what happened last night and I looked down at the sleeping beauty.

I fell asleep!

She fell asleep!

We fucking fell asleep in the kitchen.

Fucking finally!

I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the counter. Getting up will be a bitch now.

"What are you both doing in the kitchen?" I jumped at Kiara's voice making my eyes go wide and I shush her with my other hand which wasn't holding Alana.

"Be quiet, will ya?" I whisper yell, making sure not to say it loud to wake Alana up.

After so many days she is finally asleep without any nightmares or without waking up in middle. I will admit it's must have been only or four or five hours since we fell asleep.

But it's still something.

Some sleep is better than no sleep.

"She fell asleep" I heard Aria whisper, I looked at her, her eyes wide in astonishment making me smile lazily still sleepy.

"Yeah. She did" I mumbled, my voice groggy due to the fact I just woke up.

"And you did too," she says giving me a soft thankful smile. She must know about the nightmares and stuff.

"Yeah. They did. But why in the kitchen? And where is your shirt?" Kiara asks in confusion standing straight now.

Before I could open my mouth to answer we heard another footstep approaching the kitchen "'Ello everyone"

I turned my head to look at the person. Zayn was wearing a pink suit with his hair gelled back.

"What are you all looking at?" he followed their gaze to find me and Alana and I gave him a cheeky smile and saluted with my two fingers "What- why are you on the floor? Did something happen?"

"Hey! Shhh!" I whisper furrowing my eyes at him. These people are definitely going to wake her up.

Zayn rolled his eyes at me then bent down from his waist "Why are you sleeping on the kitchen floor" he whispers playfully making me glare at his idiocy.

I cleared my throat before speaking "We talked last night and we just fell asleep, alright? Now leave us alone. I am super sleepy" my voice still groggy from the sleep.

A smile formed on everyone's face at the part we talked, "You did?" Kiara ask.

Everyone was smiling at me which seriously was giving me creeps. Can't they just go away and let us sleep?