𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟖*

Alana's POV.

He kissed me, pulling me forward so my pussy rubbed against his abs. I pushed my hips into him, grinding my pussy over him. I felt my wetness smearing on him. He moaned and pushed his torso harder into my pussy and I gasped into his mouth.

His hands were roaming my body, from my calves to my waist. Then he cupped my breasts while I leaned back on the bed, wrapping my legs around his middle. When he squeezed my tits together I moaned. It was the sexiest thing and more erotic to watch my boyfriend's beautiful brown hair looking so golden head because of the morning sunlight lean down to suckle my perky little tits.

My nipples strained for his attention and he lavished them. He sucked my left nipple while he pulled and twisted the other one. Shots of pain and pleasure mingled within me, making me grind my little snatch into his stomach even harder. I was moaning and twisting to get him on my body.

"Harry!" I gasped when he stopped sucking my nipples to lick a trail down my body.

"I want to lick your sweet cunt baby bug," He said against my belly "I just wanna taste it"

"Can I suck your cock while you do it?" I begged. Oh to have his thick cock in my mouth again? After so long! He was so salty and hot! I wanted him to choke me with his dick again. I told him so and he shuddered.

"Anything for my little baby bug" He seemed to be really turned on by that. I didn't mind because I was too. Every time he said it, my pussy flexed.

I put my head at the edge of the bed as he stood up. I was eyeing his nut sack as he leaned over me to suck my pussy. I pushed myself forward a little more and let my head hang off the bed so his cock could go straight down my throat. It was pretty hot and hard core to watch his balls above me as I took his rod in my mouth.

When I felt his breath on my smooth, wet pussy lips, I shivered with delight. When his tongue gave one slow long lick, I moaned around his dick. It was so good to have him in my mouth as he ate me out.

His fingers split my pussy as I felt his hips thrust forward, showing that hard length as far as it would go before he pulled out all the way. Saliva dripped from my lips, down my cheeks. I felt blood rushing to my head but I ignored it.

I missed him and his body.

The sensations from my pussy were making me burn. He leaned forward some more and licked my tight ass hole. I squeaked in surprise. It felt so good! Then he used his fingers to pull my cheeks apart and push his tongue into my asshole. I moaned at this invasion. Then he slid his tongue from my asshole to my pussy, fucking my little slit with it while he fucked my throat with his cock.

It was making me so horny, I wanted to cum. I wanted his tongue to push me over the edge. I rocked my hips into his face, just like he was rocking his hips into mine. I was choking, gagging, covered in the spit that was dripping from his dick and my mouth. But I didn't care. I wanted my lover to be satisfied like I was being satisfied.

Finally, when I could take no more, I felt my orgasm hit me. It was just as intense as last night. I moaned around him as I came, which triggered his orgasm because he pulled out and exploded all over my face. I closed my eyes as I felt the hot jizz spurt on my chin, my forehead, my cheeks, and a couple of shots landed on my neck and tits. Then he rolled over on his side, pulling my pussy with him, which twisted my body.

He was still giving me soft little licks, letting me ride his tongue sideways in a leisurely manner. Then he let me go and stood up.

I stared at him, he was upside down because of my position, but I loved how he looked. His cock was starting to soften and he was covered in sweat.