𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟗

Alana's POV.

He dragged me to Victoria's Secret Store. Fucking VICTORIA'S SECRET. I am 100% sure my face must have turned into the brightest tomato color. But when I looked at Harry, he seems excited to go in there.

But why?

"Uh-huh! hell no! I ain't going in there Styles" the second the words got out my lips while shaking my head Harry's face turned into a frown.

"Whyyy?" He whined.

"B-Because"

"That's not a reason, love. Don't you need some new underwear and a bra for your interview?"

"No, actually I don't. I am not going to pull my dress and show my panties to the interviewee, Harry. And I have enough undergarments. Thank You very much" When I looked at Harry, I saw him deep in thoughts , so I nudged him and raised one eyebrow.

"Umm, actually I was imagining you coming to your interview, me sitting there among the interviewees, and you out of sudden pulling your dress up and throwing towards me. My god. That would be one hell of an interview. I'll definitely give you the job" he said bluntly with a mischievous look in his eye. I couldn't help but gasp at him. What the hell?

Before I can even utter a single word, Harry started to drag me inside of the store saying "Come on we are getting you some new pair, for your fresh start. And from what I have heard from Kiara and other women, there is no such thing as enough when it comes to lingerie."

"Come on love, try this one. Go on" he said shoving a pair in my hands and looking at something else in the multiple collections and I am frozen in my place just looking at him. God, he is confident. You need to buck up Alana.

"You know what? Fine get me everything you like and I'll try it out for you" I said confidently and by the look on Harry's face, he was not expecting this.

"What?" he gasped.

"You heard me. Get me something and I'll try. But please nothing too expensive, I don't have much money left, So, come on chop-chop" I said with a wicked smile and clapped my hands twice and turned towards the changing room.

After waiting for 5 minutes, I saw Harry rushing towards me with a bright red face and carrying three different pairs of lingerie in which one looks like a baby doll dress.

"Here," he mumbled and went to sit on the couch that is there in the room.

"Wait here, I'll change and model it out for you," I said with a wicked smile on my face. I am a pretty bold person. I have always been like that. I love my body and never hesitated flaunting it. And now all my bruises are gone, so I can model for Harry.

Once the words left my mouth Harry's eyes went wide and there was a hint of excitement in his expression and he mumbled out "Okay. I'll be right here."

I went inside and looked at my option the piece I thought was a baby doll dress was actually a slip and I actually liked it.

I slipped in it and tada. It looks amazing.

 It looks amazing