𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖*

Alana's POV.

*5 Years Ago*

"You just don't understand, do you?"

"I am sorry"

I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face, I just couldn't. How did my life turn into such a mess?

"You always are! You say sorry now, I let you go, then? Then what? You repeat the same fucking mistake. Over and over again" he yelled making me flinch on the bed.

He stalked towards me angrily, an expensive cigar hanging loosely from his lips, shirt unbuttoned on his toned body.

 Once he reached the bed where I have been laying helplessly, he put his one knee on the bed, near my hip, towering his huge body on mine and then grasping my chin between his forefingers harshly "You fucking take advantage of my love, every god d...

 Once he reached the bed where I have been laying helplessly, he put his one knee on the bed, near my hip, towering his huge body on mine and then grasping my chin between his forefingers harshly "You fucking take advantage of my love, every god damn chance you get, don't you? You love to test my patience. So here it is, me losing my fucking patience. You need to put it through your thick skull of yours that you are mine" he spit making me cry even more.

 You need to put it through your thick skull of yours that you are mine" he spit making me cry even more

"I am not yours. I was never yours. I will never be yours. Ever!" I said menacingly, my voice hoarse from him fucking my mouth repeatedly, me yelling and crying.

He chuckled at me looking so fucking amused like I have said some funny joke. His hand moved from my chin to my jaw. He holds my ear lobe between his thumb and forefinger, pressing his nails hard making me bite my lip from screaming in pain "Then who's are you? That little bitch of yours? That bastard doesn't even know what I do to you. Does he know, Alana? Hmm? Does he know that I fuck you every night, repeatedly, when you spend your time with him in the day? Does he know I mark you as mine every fucking night? Does he even know why you are here? In my bed? In my arms? Huh? Tell me. Darling? Does he know what I do to you every time he so much as touches your hair?" he spitted out through gritted teeth, his jaw tightening in anger.

I know he hates when I spend so much as a minute with Asher. But I still disobey him. Because Asher is the only happiness left in my life. I tried to stay away from him but I always end up with him somehow. Maybe because he is one stubborn son of a bitch who gets what he wants. And he just wants to spend some time with me. But I always fall back in his arms.