𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟔*

Alana's POV.

"I am in love with you, your soul, your mind, and your body, Alana D'Silva"

Harry was silent as he waited for me to speak again and in those few moments, I could feel my heart hammering, my blood pounding, my breathing shallow and quick.

Instead of saying anything, I kept on staring at him like a dumb idiot.

I don't know why it still surprises me that he loves me, and wants to be with me without having any ulterior motives.

Maybe it's because in my life everyone had a reason to be there for me.

But not Harry.

He doesn't have any reason to be with me except his love for me. His unconditional, pure love.

I licked my lips, still looking at him, his gaze not once wavering, without a second thought I pulled him to me and smashed my lips to his, our tongue mashing together, his grip on my waist tighten.

I pulled back, breathless "I love you, Harry." I stroked the side of his face with my finger "And I don't think I have ever loved anyone more than I do you"

A big smile split on Harry's face, he nudged his nose with mine making me giggle before he rested his head on my chest.

His body was practically on mine, his arms wrapped around my waist, his legs tangling with mine, half of his chest resting on the side of my body, and his head on my boobs my fingers tangle in his soft, luscious hair.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"You uhh you didn't say anything when you came here, you know... about everything"

He turned his head to leave a kiss on my skin but didn't turn around to look at me "Honestly? I don't know what to say, baby bug. I am still in shock after hearing the things you have been through. I still can't understand how can someone do something like this to you?"

His fingers traced imaginary shapes on my stomach making me suck my stomach in at his sudden action but relaxed after a while.

"You don't like... feel disgusted?" that made him stop his action on my stomach.

"Disgusted?" I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"Yeah... umm" he pulled the sheets to cover more of me, more like my lower half as well as his "You know.... since like have been with many men"

"Is that what you were thinking before? You know before you told us everything when you said you were scared I will think differently about you?" he questioned back still not once turning his head to look at me.

"Yes"

"Well, then it just proves you are really fucking stupid," he said propping his head up, his eyes glazing with anger and his face in a scowl.

"What?"

"You heard me. You are a stupid girl. Seriously, how many times do I have to tell you nothing is going to change what I feel for you... I don't pity you baby and I don't feel disgusted by you. But after everything that was revealed to me about your past did change how I view you"

"It did?"

"Yes. I... You are so much stronger than I thought you are. I always thought you are a strong and bold woman. Hell, when Kiara used to talk about you before you came here, she always told us how you are so strong and bold but after today... I think you are the strongest woman I have ever met. You overcame everything life has thrown at you and you still smile after everything. I don't think I could able to look anyone in the eye if I was in your situation. And I admire you for that."