𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

Harry's POV.

We have been in the Sins club for at least forty or so minutes. Alana has met everyone now. Everyone including Sophia, Zayn, Liam, Liam's this month's boyfriend Martin – who even we met for the first time – Louis, Louis's girlfriend Lily, Ava, and much to my dislike Natalie.

Alana has barely said two words to me since we left the apartment. I know I deserved silent treatment from her after the stunt I pulled today. For god's sake, I left the poor girl alone in the changing room without even explaining myself, and on top of that, I had a fucking hickey on my neck which she saw. Fucking great! right?

But I thought everything will be fine between me and her after all she came to the club after I promised her that I'll be with her the entire time, apparently I was wrong.

Everyone was having fun. Everyone loved Alana. Liam is practically in love with her. Can't blame the guy. If Liam was straight he definitely would've made a move on her by now (Maybe because they both share a love for Gossip Girl, Friends, and Ice creams).

Everyone was talking and asking questions to Alana to know her better, and she was answering them as much as she can avoiding personal topics. Everyone was having fun except Natalie. She was busy eye-fucking me. I have been avoiding her the entire night. She was all over me when I came here. I simply said fuck off to her and came and sat next to my girl. Yeah yeah, I know she isn't mine yet. But she will be. I hope.

If you haven't noticed yet, Natalie is the reason behind this fucking hickey. It's not my fault. Honestly, she came on to me at a weak moment. I had a fucking boner, she noticed that and well...

I can't do this. Not anymore. I can't sit here and just watch and do nothing. I need to get out of here before Alana comes out and notices a huge tent in my pant. She will never talk to me again and I wouldn't be able to look at her in the eye.

I need a plan ASAP. Oh, the plan is simple Harry, Get the hell outta here. Pronto.

I can see the bathrooms are at the corner, I have to somehow get there without anyone noticing my boner. Okay, Harry, you can do this. And you have to get out of here before Alana comes out wearing the last lingerie.

I quickly get my ass off the couch and straight toward the direction of the washroom without even so much as glancing anywhere else. I locked the door behind me. At least, I thought I did, because before I can take a deep breath someone else came inside. I was not expecting her here.

"What the hell Natalie? This is men's room" I said

"I know, Haz. I saw you rushing over here so I thought I should come here and say hi. It would be rude not to, right?" she said while nearing me and standing in front of me a little too close for my liking.

"Well, you said your hi, now you can go"

"Why so hurry, baby? I see you've got a problem in your hand. Maybe I could help you with it" she trailed one of her fingers from my chest to the bulge in my pant that is still pretty noticeable.