𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟐*

TW// Sexual Assault.

A/N: The last night Alana spent in India.

Alana's POV

My life is a shit show.

Nothing ever goes as planned.

It's like I plan to do something and someone with the power of the universe makes things opposite to what I plan.

Fuck You, Universe!

Fuck you and all the fucking power that resulted in me here!

"Oh, baby, I missed you" Dominic grunted on top of me "Don't ever leave me again" his face scrunched up in pleasure.

"I missed you too, Dom" Or not.

I kept my mouth shut in crying out loud while thrust in and out and in and out of me.

I have to get out of here.

Just the thought of living here with him for the next five years, fuck that the thought of living another five minutes with him is suffocating me.

I want to go home.

To Harry.

Everything was going as planned and I shouldn't have just assumed with my luck everything won't go as planned.

And it didn't.

I left a packet of drugs under the sink of that coffee shop so my sister can drug him and when that gets mixed with his body fluid which I am pretty sure is 80% of drugs only, it will knock him out cold for good 12 hours which will give us enough time to pack a small bag and already be in the air.

Also, the drug would cause short term memory loss. I thought if something did go wrong and if he saw me, the drugs would do their work and he wouldn't remember me tomorrow.

When Aria told me about her daughter being heeld away from her by Dominic, I waas shocked. I was shocked that Dominic would do something like this, it was expected from him.

You can't ask a dog to stop barking just like that you can't expect Dominic to stop being a bad human.

I was shocked Aria has a daughter. I never knew about this. We didn't have much time to talk about why she didn't tell me this before, we didn't have time to know where Ian is, we didn't have time to ask how the fucking world she ended with a man like Dominic, we didn't have much time before the bodyguards would have burst through the door searching for her.

At the moment all I cared to know at the moment was whether she was with Dominic willingly or unwillingly.

As I assumed, she wasn't with him willingly, she was doing this for her daughter, my niece.

I am an aunt!

Aria told me that he keeps her somewhere else and the last time she saw her daughter was New Year's Eve and after that, she hasn't heard or even saw her.

So, I had to get her out first.

When I arrived here, my only focus and only goal were to save my sister nbut now I hhad two. Her and her daughter.

When I came here, I stayed at the house, Angelo arranged for merely four hours, I took a quick nap before arranging myself another living place. I don't really trust Angelo fully to stay somewhere he suggested and risk myself.