𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓*

Alana's POV.

When we came back down, our delay went unnoticed by everyone, or if they did notice nobody commented on it, which I am thankful for.

"So, I have some news," Jaaved said. We were all sitting at the dining table. Jaaved on the head of the table, Niall, Kiara, and Farah on one side, and me and Harry on the opposite side of them.

"What is it, dad?"

"How would you feel, if we move here?" Jaaved said pointing towards himself and Farah.

"Move here as in move here here?" Kiara asked, I can already see the small smile appearing on her face "In Manhattan?"

"Not in Manhattan but in Boston"

"Oh my god! Are you fucking kidding me? I would be beyond fucking happy!" Kiara exclaimed making us chuckle at her foul language.

"What about you Al?" Farah asked me.

"What about me?"

"How would you feel about us moving here?"

"Umm awesome?" I chuckled. Honestly, it would be great if they moved here. If they moved here then there would be a chance they wouldn't know about me in the future at all if they didn't even stay in India, that would be one less thing to worry about. Plus it would be nice to have them around. They are the only people I have that loved me like parents should love their child, well, Asher's parents did too. But now they must hate me.

I would hate myself too if I was in their place.

"Good! It will take few months to finalize things back home, max 3 to 4 months, but yeah it's settled now!"

"Wait, you are not going to ask for my opinion?" Niall asked with his mouth full of mashed potatoes.

"Why should we ask you? You are one of the reasons why we are moving here, leprechaun!" Jaaved said while cutting tiny pieces of turkey.

"Me?"

They continued their talk when I felt a hand on my leg. Harry's hand. His hands moved up slowly and began to inch up my skirt. I felt his hand slip underneath my skirt and land on my thigh. What the hell is he doing? I quickly looked around the table making sure no one was looking at us before turning towards Harry sending him dirty glares but all he did was smirk at me before inching his hands even further up.

 What the hell is he doing? I quickly looked around the table making sure no one was looking at us before turning towards Harry sending him dirty glares but all he did was smirk at me before inching his hands even further up

Everyone is busy talking about their Christmas and New Years Plan and Jaaved and Farah's soon move.

Harry's fingers journeyed upward, teasing the strap of my thong. As he dipped a finger underneath and encountered my folds. I was soaking wet. He was quick to remove his finger and started to rub his hand up and down on my leg, teasingly.

What surprised both Harry and me was that when I put my hand on top of his and instead of pushing his hand away like I should have, I pulled his hand further up. The fear of getting caught is giving me an adrenaline rush that's generating excitement and energy throughout my body.